Ulnar nerve compression, likely.

Best Answer

You may have a pinched nerve somewhere probably caused by back problems.

Best Answer

Since you hurt your spine, you damaged the nerves connected to your fingers, so the signals are messed up. Also, it could be that you have bad circulation in those fingers.

Best Answer

could be carpal tunnel syndrome.

Best Answer

You should check with your doctor to see if you have carpal tunnel.

Best Answer

In my case, it was a mild case of frostbite from the 80s. When I get cold, they remind me of that event by going numb. It could easily be something more complicated, but more treatable, in your case. MD, DO, or Chiropractor might be able to help.

Best Answer

Its getting worse so you must get something done about it. Nerve damage is serious stuff.

Best Answer

Will be able to go at the end of the month.

Best Answer

Excellent.

Best Answer

The new left hand numbness was scaring me a bit is all. Didn't want to look stupid going to the emergency room.

Best Answer

I had that which lasted for about ten days. The two outer fingers of my hand were mostly numb<br />
I think in my case it was from too much prolonged pressure on some nerve along my shoulder

Best Answer

Been several months for me. I've had problems for years.

Best Answer

i dunno what to say. Mine went away on its own after a couple weeks. Talk to a doc

Best Answer

this is a nerve problem i had it once. go see the doc first to make sure then a chiropractor should be able to help start stretching your back

Best Answer

Could be nerve damage from a compressed disk. Ask your doctor.

Best Answer

It means your fingers are numb.<br />
You probably have a slipped or bulging disk, or you're unaligned, go see a chiropractor.

Best Answer

It means that you gotta go see a Dr.

Best Answer

pinched nerve

Best Answer

I know I have that, but I was just concerned when the left hand started doing it too.

Best Answer