credit to laures17 for asking the first question. I didn't think profile pics showed that much, but apparently that's a minority view. so what are you trying to tell people about yourself?
WeAllFallDown WeAllFallDown 18-21, F 103 Answers Jul 10, 2012

My avatar is of a lowly Chinese peasant and his walking stick is a common symbol for "wandering Taoists" who are famous for disguising themselves and wandering the countryside. I wander the internet.

Best Answer

It says i like tempting people into wonderland

Best Answer

I have been lead astray

Best Answer

I've never really thought about it...She just looks innocent to me and I like it

Best Answer

that I'm a dork... and who cares

Best Answer

I applaud you for that.

Best Answer

That I have a big @ss and like to ride the waves. :)

Best Answer

I'm a 8 year old girl who likes to crawl out of a well at night and out of your TV set 7 days after you watched my video tape. <br />
:3

Best Answer

I love the song that's your profile name!

Best Answer

I like Megadeth.

Best Answer

It says I would hang in there, like a hair in a biscuit!

Best Answer

It says I love pink and Playboy stuff :-)

Best Answer

very cool !

Best Answer

Thanks :-)

Best Answer

That I have a bit of a dark side. (And it's a cute outfit.)

Best Answer

i can write 3 letter words and i'm proud of my whiskers

Best Answer

Honestly I have no idea.

Best Answer

My avi is a picture of the third hokage: sarutobi hiruzen. He was the champion of a village and his job was to lead and protect it and its people at all costs, even if it meant his own life. He was a wise peaceful man who only resorted to violence when left with no alternative.

Best Answer

is that who you are (ideologically) or how you aspire to be?

Best Answer

It says I was proud of my makeup that day.

Best Answer

Colors aren't all that flattering to me. Either that or I prefer older television programs.

Best Answer

Like animals, but acting like an animal myself sometimes

Best Answer

I am cute coddley and I won't bite

Best Answer

that im a geek who played final fantasy too much

Best Answer

I dont know. What does it say about me? I'm mysterious? I love sunglasses? Love the wind in my hair? Its just me!

Best Answer

Curiouly watching.

Best Answer

this is annoying because im on my phone so i can't see everybody's pictures :/ but well mine says that im not afraid to show my face, im a female, and i guess most people that show their faces can also agree that peoples opinions and compliments never go astray, haha.

Best Answer