ianlarctheuglyloser ianlarctheuglyloser 22-25, M 8 Answers Feb 19, 2013 in Community

If you are being stolen from, hurt or abused for the coke, can prove he's done or is doing it then you're doing your community a favor. Now the warning to this is that he may hate you, you may end up being a "target" for others that are his friends. But based on my past experiences it is worth it. Who's to say he's not selling to some child or whatever. I would turn him in and have turned a family member in. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat because I know in my mind I did the right thing. Good luck with your decision.

Best Answer

He goes to jail if you can prove it. Why not try to get him into rehab if he's using?

Best Answer

Hes not using, just selling.

Best Answer

I dont know. it all depends on how much quanity he sells. all i do know is that sometimes snitches get dead. just something to think about.

Best Answer

Thats more incentive to do so

Best Answer

SNITCH on BLOOD F**KING KIDDING-you belong beaten nearly to death and suffocate by swallowing gasoline

Best Answer

Blood is nothing when all those connected to me by blood made my life hell, family is nothing when you are treated as a mistake, now go away judgetroll

Best Answer

dont ask a question if you dont want a deamn real answer
rat on your bro? "boo hoo hoo he treated me mean so ill send him to prison, and RAT"
U A PUSS+Y

Best Answer

Guess your a cokehead

Best Answer

Never touched it, only trees. But why you posting ratting on your brother? You dumb or looking for attention? DONT BE A RAT ESPECIALLY ON YOUR BLOOD
BE A GROWN MAN ABOUT IT
u dont like he deals throw him out the place dont lock him up
KARMA

Best Answer

Your obnoxious

Best Answer

You a *****&Snitch
watch KARMA

Best Answer

You're obnoxious

Best Answer

you a *itch&snitch

Best Answer