23% Enemy66% Friend69% Match Message from **** Message 1: "kiss" My response: ":)" Message 2: How's your day going? My response: awful actually... I'm in exam mode. Yay evidence... Message 3: It's too early for the exam mode now. I'll worry about finals in a bit. It would be nice if you can take some time and meet me :) extra details: he has the body of a male model but really weird curly blond hair... And yes, I LOVE asking complete strangers these types of things!
rahkeepschanging rahkeepschanging 26-30, F 4 Answers Apr 14, 2012

Meet for a coffee, the worse that can happen is he's a douche bag and then you say goodbye.

Best Answer

dont go, my old friend, had an online friend she wanted to meet, i was gonna gather some of us to go with her but we were all busy, i had school, later in school i received a call from the principle about her that something happened. i heard she was raped in an abandoned house, and was killed after. no one knows of the body and our crew was fu.ckin pissed. id get ppl to go with

Best Answer

Ummmm I would be nervous to meet someone off the internet. This could be very dangerous. Don't go alone.

Best Answer

You could be kidnapped and forced into the sex trade. Or murdered.

Best Answer