sunnyshellkitty sunnyshellkitty 22-25, F 10 Answers Jan 9 in Doing Good

I love the openness of the desert, there is nothing more calming than watching a day progress in the Mojave.

Best Answer

I love the desert, also. Of course I like the arizona desert, completely different, but still quiet and colorful :)

Best Answer

I'd love a week to just get my dirt bike and backpack and get lost out there. I miss my old stomping ground.

Best Answer

I would LOOOVE to do something like that^ but I would probably fall on my face LMAO

Best Answer

haha, I don't recommend doing it alone then! Might be the last thing you do.

Best Answer

Hanging out, unassailed by the minutia of daily life, with a lady of similar mind and interest, that appreciates me as much as I appreciate her, with no obligation to anything or anyone else.

Best Answer

That my good sir is a whopping awesome kick in the mouth combo if I do say so myself. :D

Best Answer

It sure was. I miss it.

Best Answer

That thrilling moment...

Best Answer

Thrills are epic. :P

Best Answer

Couldn't agree more darling ;)

Best Answer

What thrilling moment? Everyone loves a good thrill!

Best Answer

Cooking with friends

Best Answer

I am okay with cooking...that sounds like a good way to get better and experience other flavors at the same time.

Best Answer

Yup it is :)

Best Answer

I just posed this question to my friends the other day! Amazing how few even knew... I have two:<br />
1> being in a cold, secluded body of water on a hot day and just listening to the sounds around me<br />
and<br />
2> Being in a fast car... -dropping down a gear to gain more speed... feeling the engine jump to respond and then zipping away...

Best Answer

Man that sounds epic! Wish I could do it with ya!

Best Answer

nowadays the sea :) i am in love with him... and i trust him he will not going to break my heart ever.

Best Answer

very poetic :))

Best Answer

^_^ from the day i met him <3

Best Answer

smoking a lung after a day with no weed, breathing it out and once again feeling at one with the world

Best Answer

sounds awesomesauce!

Best Answer