I always tend to get labeled rocker (which I am perfectly content with even though I hate labels) since I am in a band. Only downside is people also assume you are a smoker, user, alchoholic, etc. if you like rock and I've been clean my whole life, but seen it all. So throw those labels out and what you think about them being on you.
Shanecus Shanecus 22-25, M 12 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Hobbies

Crazy xD

Best Answer

Alien

Best Answer

huh, we talkin illegal or mars here?

Best Answer

crazy nerdy (but fun) b*tch :)

Best Answer

School, work, or anywhere else, I am considered an outcast.

Best Answer

It's the outcasts that make the best discoveries though since they go off of the path.

Best Answer

Disruptive influence was a favourite of my teachers at school. All those years ago and I still remember. Funny how some things stay with you.

Best Answer

Like class clown? Or worse?

Best Answer

Not sure really. Nobody ever took the trouble to explain and if I asked I was told not to be rude.

Best Answer

Clumsy nerd...its a long story.

Best Answer

CLumsy nerds are the best kind though. You wouldn't believe how many people call them selves nerds as a joke and can't even name a single book title, cosplay event, or video games :P

Best Answer

Peacemaker

Best Answer

Well that one isn't to bad at least. Unless you don't like it.

Best Answer

I was always dying my hair crazy colors and loved them skinny jean wearing guys so whatever that label is people used to call me weird so the weird label I guess

Best Answer

people probably threw the word scene or emo at you a bunch. Scene would be closer. Had dark purple hair myself briefly, but can't stand skinny jeans. Some things should not be constricted. BUt then again labels are pointless.

Best Answer

Yeah cause I think emo means your sad and I wasn't sad much. Their constrictive sacrifce was asstecticly pleasing but yeah probably not so comfortable lol Labels are a big part of high school but when everyone grows up I don't think people pay attention to labels as much.

Best Answer

Let me tell ya one thing though, My second time in college (new degree) is starting and college seems to be just like highschool, but with less rules and people that love to do even dumber things. As bowling for soup once said, "Highschool never ends."

Best Answer

I think its different because more and more people don't care what everyone else is doing at least thats the case where I am.

Best Answer

Ah, well here in Kansas people get a kick out of differences.

Best Answer

Thats stupid but I guess some people never mature

Best Answer

well i'm at college and my buddies call me the terminator XD

Best Answer

...do I want to ask why?

Best Answer

idk do you ? well mainly coz i practice martial arts, always have very short hair, like it's so short i could just shave it off XD plus the black steel-toe boots XD

Best Answer

Well when buddies call someone terminator ya never know where that could come from xD
That's pretty crazy though, what kinda martial arts? Like mixed martial or a specific such as Judo or Kung Fu

Best Answer

yeah i know XD well mainly aikido and some muay thai

Best Answer

Damn muay thai! Correct me if I'm wrong nut I heard that is insanly difficult.

Best Answer

it is

Best Answer

I'm the bad guy because I don't watch soaps, I don't run around bitching about coworkers and don't suck up to the boss. Go me.

Best Answer

Can't say I know any dude that watches soaps. Hell more power to ya though for not spreading the rumor mill with the bitchin

Best Answer

Smart@ss

Best Answer

Ya got a donkey tattoo yet to emphasis the point?

Best Answer

HA... I never thought of doing that. :-)

Best Answer

My friend who can only see five feet (he was a premature birth) got a tattoo of the twinkie cowboy on is left buttcheek, just because people called him a smartass.

Best Answer

Um, okay you were good with the donkey, but twinkie on the @ss is a little strange.

Best Answer

See thats when he says he never saw it there. He has a good sense of humor.

Best Answer