Crazy xD

Best Answer

Alien

Best Answer

huh, we talkin illegal or mars here?

Best Answer

crazy nerdy (but fun) b*tch :)

Best Answer

School, work, or anywhere else, I am considered an outcast.

Best Answer

It's the outcasts that make the best discoveries though since they go off of the path.

Best Answer

Disruptive influence was a favourite of my teachers at school. All those years ago and I still remember. Funny how some things stay with you.

Best Answer

Like class clown? Or worse?

Best Answer

Not sure really. Nobody ever took the trouble to explain and if I asked I was told not to be rude.

Best Answer

Clumsy nerd...its a long story.

Best Answer

CLumsy nerds are the best kind though. You wouldn't believe how many people call them selves nerds as a joke and can't even name a single book title, cosplay event, or video games :P

Best Answer

Peacemaker

Best Answer

Well that one isn't to bad at least. Unless you don't like it.

Best Answer

I'm the bad guy because I don't watch soaps, I don't run around bitching about coworkers and don't suck up to the boss. Go me.

Best Answer

Can't say I know any dude that watches soaps. Hell more power to ya though for not spreading the rumor mill with the bitchin

Best Answer

Smart@ss

Best Answer

Ya got a donkey tattoo yet to emphasis the point?

Best Answer

HA... I never thought of doing that. :-)

Best Answer

My friend who can only see five feet (he was a premature birth) got a tattoo of the twinkie cowboy on is left buttcheek, just because people called him a smartass.

Best Answer

Um, okay you were good with the donkey, but twinkie on the @ss is a little strange.

Best Answer

See thats when he says he never saw it there. He has a good sense of humor.

Best Answer