me... i'd probably stick my earfones on & listen to music or watch tv..... what about you?
PhoenixGoldStarr PhoenixGoldStarr 26-30, M 15 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Hobbies

Living a real life.

Best Answer

Watching stupid stuff on Tv.

Best Answer

My answer as well.

Best Answer

lots of drugs and ******* ! x

Best Answer

Some other reclusive activity, like reading.

Best Answer

Literally "right now" - sleeping! It's 12.15am here.

Otherwise engaged in one or another hobby, or fettling the house, or reading, or listening to music. Not watching telly though as I don't have one.

Best Answer

its the same time where i am aswell i guess you must be in uk aswell then? dont you like telly then?

Best Answer

Yes- same country!
I don't dislike the telly but our family didn't have one until I was in my early 20s s(I was still living with my parents then) so we were used to it. There were programmes I'd seek out, but for the most part I was too busy with other things. Then when I eventually moved out I couldn't really afford the licence without sacrificing other pleasures. I've quite a few friends who are tell-less, too. The TVLC used to send those alarming letters but i used to send them back with sarly comments like "Oh there you are - I've not heard from you for 6 months!" They gave up eventually"
[TVLC for American EP-ers: Television Licensing Centre. The licence is the subscription for BBC TV, but you need it irrespective of your channel choices because all TVs sold in the UK can receive all UK-broadcast channels.]

Best Answer

yeah i know you still got to have one because of the bbc which you think would be abolished now since most people have got sky or cable tv of some kind.... that can get upto around 50-60quid a month if you subscribe to all the channels you'd think that would generate enough revenue to cover a licence wouldnt you....

Best Answer

Reading a book :)

Best Answer

Reading or playing video games.

Best Answer

eating a cake

Best Answer

cant you eat cake & go online at the same time then ...

Best Answer

I dont have the urge right now but if there was no internet I would

Best Answer

I'd probably climb a tree or running.

Best Answer

Reading or painting, maybe even learning archery.

Best Answer

Catching dragons.

Best Answer