"for fukks sake"

Best Answer

ohhh, for fukks sake man..

Best Answer

Best Answer

"I'm the one who put the empty milk carton back into the refrigerator"

Best Answer

Ah ha!!! I'm not really dying...I just wanted to find out who it was!

Best Answer

Heh heh...I've been doing this for hours upon hours...I really must stop before my face cracks.

Best Answer

You are dyin' you weird spoon creature!

Best Answer

Yeah, technically since the day I was born, but I've still managed to find out who the empty milk carton fiend is. I just wonder how the hell he got into my house?

Best Answer

My god, get over it you freak...this milk stealin' ***** will die soon enough...nothin' to get excited about...just spit in his face if you catch him and call him a "tory thatcher freak face-out" he'll have a heart attack and think it's thanks giving..it'll be comedy gold...just kick him in the ribs a few times from me..just so he's got tha' message, ya know!!?

Best Answer

"Almost there....!!"

Best Answer

Tonight they are, nighty, I'm goin to bed. Sweet dreams to all of u hardcore latenighters!

Best Answer

See you in Hell.

Best Answer

See you there, sir...good luck!

Best Answer

"Finally"

Best Answer

And we can rest, thank ****! jeeez..

Best Answer

you were great last night

Best Answer

Either Amen or Goodnight sweet dreams I love you

Best Answer

I love it...to say either of those things just makes me feel great..esspecially sweet dreams, I love you! well done :)

Best Answer

Thanks thats what I normally say at night

Best Answer

Great! enjoy yourself, then!

Best Answer

I love you all

Best Answer

Tell my mom to take care of Lilly

Best Answer

Jeez...you hit a nerve there..my niece is called Libby, and you made me think about the gravity of my own question....what the hell would i say??

Best Answer

: )

Best Answer

well......Lilly is just my dog, not a human child!

Best Answer

ouch... thats gonna leave a mark...

Best Answer

You crazy basterdo/! :O

Best Answer

lol... its what i always say when i fail myself, why should the last time be any different...? hahahahaha!

Best Answer

It's the perfect expression for death in a way...you gotta ****** leave a mark..people gotta remember you someway. lol.

Best Answer

So it goes.

Best Answer

good night sleep tight don't let the bed bugs unite

Best Answer