Most nfl pla<x>yers pray, tebow is a mild christian, who uses his faith to drive him to do what only a few hundred out of billions can do at that level. Maybe if others had his drive they would be good for somethnig.

Best Answer

"Rampant Christianity?"<br />
What the heck is that?<br />
I don't see him running about the field holding up a cross or preaching from the yardlines. <br />
He practices his religion. It's everyone else who is making a media circus out of it. He's just enjoying the ride. <br />
Kind of a silly business, if you ask me.

Best Answer

Lay off Tim..I'm a Gator fan & now a Bronco because of Tim..he's a good & decent guy that spends all his time after the game with a disabled child that he flies in from wherever they live..I guess goodness is old news these days..sad state of affairs. He took my school the "University of Florida" to be the National Champs not once but twice, won the Heismann trophy in his Sophomore year & brought Denver out of oblivion..As a new NFL QB..I think he's doing pretty good..give him a couple more years & he will be GREAT.

Best Answer

People making an issue out of it, just remind me of how messed up the world is and why, but meanwhile, instead of doing drugs, and beating up women, or fighting dogs, etc , Tim is visiting terminally ill children and spending his time on and off the field in a positive way.

Best Answer

REPREHENSIBLE. EVERYTIME HE PRAYS FOR A GOAL HE STARVES AN ENTIRE NATION. *******

Best Answer

He's full of hot air, and he deflates later.

Best Answer

He is a good guy but like you say Deflated this weekend.

Best Answer

I think it's great that he's a Christian and all, but so am I, yet I'm not getting national recognition for it. If Jesus was getting the same attention that Tim was getting, God would be glorified.

Best Answer

I just heard the name and wikipediaed it, seems what he is doing is a good thing.. As vessa puts it, 'rampant' n all is a big word, he is just carrying his religion in what he does, his wish, big world, room for all of us and our religions and our games..

Best Answer

In your face religion.

Best Answer

He should be out doing things that other big time pla<x>yers do! What's wrong with this guy.?? We want some mug shots, not a dang goody two shoes role model. I bet he doesn't even have a police record.<br />
Puke!!!!!!!

Best Answer

It's his gig- leave it be-who's he wounding?

Best Answer