fishsweeper fishsweeper 51-55, F 25 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in EP

I'm not. And when I die, if someone puts one on me, I will come back and haunt that person till the day they die. Men and women are suppose to be different. And if men don't want to wear them, and we don't, then leave it alone. <br />
If a boss, who was a man, told you to wear dresses to get ahead, you would probably claim sexual harrasment and you would be right. Women pushing something men don't want are being just as much a pain. It is still trying to push what you want instead of leaving it to what a men feel right with. Women feel that you should be left to be a woman. I agree. But, let a man be a man.

Best Answer

Whoa! Back down, Tiger. I agree with you!

Best Answer

Sorry if I was ver blunt. But I figure men and women are different and we are supposed to be. The differences are supposed to bring ballance to a relatioship and compliment eachother. People miss that point and try to change it. The change doesn't work. Like I said, love, respect and honesty make those differences work together very well.

Best Answer

Rofl! I can't even make a smart answer for this hahahahaahahahaha

Best Answer

ITS EUROPEAN DAMMIT!

Best Answer

When the pockets in their jeans stop being bigger on the inside than a Tardis... and debatably more useful than bags of holding.<br />
Seriously though. My friend Devin was carrying a can of monster in both of his back pockets, and you couldn't tell when he walked.

Best Answer

I'll stick with my backpack. It cost more than a lot of purses do, holds more, is better organized, and doesn't make me look like a ***** ;-)

Best Answer

When i lose my self respect, that's when!

Best Answer

When they start too lisp heavily

Best Answer

I'm actually looking for one that suits my "man style". As can do both male and female, and love being girly girl. As such I have tons of big girly purses. But I do like to keep my male look polar and more towards heterosexual. I'm no way a sissy as a guy and don't feel comfortable as a guy looking rather effeminate but, I love having all of my stuff in a bag over my shoulder, it's a very comfortable feeling and in that I hate stuff in my pockets keep loosing track of my wallets and cell phone.. got any suggestions!?.

Best Answer

So far I don't need one. Most things I carry with me fit in to my pockets. To be honest, it would take some time for me to get used to one. I'll admit it! It's not a manly thing to do and something I see as what women do.<br />
One other reason is it's putting all your eggs in one basket and if someone steals it, all my things disappear in an instant.

Best Answer

Probably when we start carrying around as much stuff as women do.

Best Answer

I dont have any room in my handbag for more items.

Best Answer

WHEN YOU START USING A LADY PEN IS

Best Answer

gosh is that someone calling me...............yes gotta go

Best Answer

no such thing. i don t even carry wallit

Best Answer

Honey, I've been using one ~.~ mmhmm

Best Answer

Ummm. NEVER!

Best Answer