PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 16 Answers Dec 30, 2010

We've kept our tree up all year around a few times. Like this year she'll probably do it again. She uses the lights for a night light.

Best Answer

Are you my neighbor? Hehehe...

Best Answer

when it is cured and ready ta smoke..........oh dang! I thought you said the other kind of tree sorry dear!lol

Best Answer

Quite all right darlin'...

Best Answer

Tradtionally, the Christmas decorations were taken down on January 6, which is known as Epiphany. Mine came down two or three days after the day. I only know about Epiphany because my children attended an Episcopal School.

Best Answer

That;s good to know, Thanks..

Best Answer

Your lucky, I'd love to take mine down but mammy says its bad luck before 6th January...and I'm superstitious!

Best Answer

I don't blame you then! =)

Best Answer

The Orthodox Christmas is January 7, 2011~ go get it back up please :P

Best Answer

Haha! OK! =)

Best Answer

after the new year, I think. it's at the bottom of the stairs and it keeps prickling my backside when I walk past it. I might have turned into a cactus by now.

Best Answer

Haha! You had better put it away then!

Best Answer

When I get around to it. I have kept my indoor decorations (other than the tree) up till Valentine's Day when I change to those decorations.

Best Answer

Sort of like the retail stores?

Best Answer

My family usually takes the tree down jan 2 lol.

Best Answer

Sounds good...

Best Answer

I usually take mine down on Jan 1 or 2. I almost always have a New Years Eve party and I like to leave the tree up until after that.

Best Answer

That makes sense...

Best Answer

i never put one up, Christmas lacked the emotional context this year and I figured out why.... they hammered every waking moment since before halloween with advertisements that when Christmas came I was fed up hearing about it. Somehow lately it has lost it's sacredness and uniqueness.

Best Answer

I can understand that. When my folks passed away 6 months apart, it felt that way for me too...

Best Answer

We usually take it down on New Years Day, unless we are too tired and/or hung over to manage it that day. If we can't do it then, we wait until the following weekend.

Best Answer

I just like to get things done and overwith! Thank you!

Best Answer

i took it down the day after x mas =s

Best Answer

OK..then I'm not rushing anything...

Best Answer

My tree usually stays up until the day before or after New Years and one year it stayed up until the weekend following New Years. <br />
"Pushing it" in my opinion would be taking it down on the 24th.

Best Answer

Haa! True...

Best Answer