mwalsh299 mwalsh299 16-17 13 Answers Oct 19, 2011

The persons actions will tell you if they love you or are just saying it.

Best Answer

Amen to that! Love is NOT a "feeling," it is what you do.

Best Answer

I totally agree Mr Hedgerow and for that reason I gave you the thumbs up which probably means you win Best Answer

Best Answer

appreciated my friend,thankyou.

Best Answer

If you have to ask that questiuon then you shouldn't be with them<br />
From what I have seen and heard, most people tell people they love them when they don't. They might possibly have done once but when that feeling goes they just say it anyway just to keep the other person happy<br />
You don't have to be in love to be in a happy relationship you just have to like each other a hell of a lot and yet people perpetually put the label of 'love' on relationships which just increaees the pressure right from the start<br />
And then they just have to start piling more pressure on by rabbiting on endlessly about that ridiculous imaginary concept of 'soul mates'<br />
If you'r happy with them fine that's great. If you think they don't love you and you end a great relationship because of it then surely it isn't worth it<br />
Are you happy with them - great. Are you having a great time with them - great. Are they treating you very well - then great. Are they in love with you - does anyone really care if the answers to the other questions are yes?

Best Answer

Most of the time, you can't especially if you have fallen for the person speaking. Words never mean anything, ever. You can tell by the person's actions over a period of time. Loving someone is always a big risk. Also, the word "love" means different things to differerent people. To a young girl, it means, "He cares for me deeply and always will and we will always be together because we were meant to be mates for life!" To a young guy, it means, "I really like you a LOT because you are so attractive I can't think straight and I will say and do anything it takes to get laid ASAP!"

Best Answer

if the lips are moving they are lying. actions speak louder than words. you would feel that they love you

Best Answer

no one has ever told me they love me :(

Best Answer

Go read 1st Corinthians 13. Even if you aren't Christian, there's never been a better desc<x>ription of how you can know than that, ever. As much as I love the chemistry between my husband and I, it's because he treats me just like that passage that I know his love is more than words. <br />
Charlotte

Best Answer

Well those are good answers but what about if someone says they like you? A girl I like says she likes me but she never showed that she did and when I tld her that she said she hides her feelings alot. How do I know?

Best Answer

I fell in love twice... But she never look me in my eyes and told me she love me..

Best Answer

If there lying or not what? Do you mean if they are (they're) lying?

Best Answer

Yes, whether or not they are lying about eing in love with them...or not

Best Answer

Do they kiss you like they love you?

Best Answer

not really. its more of a hey babe, then he leaves! :/

Best Answer

so no, love is way deeper than he babe. Plus at your advertised age I fell in and out of love every 5 minutes: i know you hear this a lot, but when you get older you will understand

Best Answer

Sometimes bbbut not always stay away and spend time in a house they share with her ex partner and avoids my texts for hours says she loves me cant deal with how my adult kids behave i wonder is this an excuse should i just walk away

Best Answer