browneyedgirl111 browneyedgirl111 18-21, F 13 Answers Feb 11 in Dating & Relationships

Well I guess it makes sense that you'd be single if nobody wants you. The contraverse not so much.

Best Answer

It is because when you are single. You look alone. And people don't like alone. People like not alone. When in a relationship. You look not alone. You might be really good at being not alone and others may want to be not alone with you.

Best Answer

Makes the most sense.

Best Answer

People usually want what they can't have. It's the challenge of trying to get it that motivates most.

Best Answer

I haven't experienced this personally, but I guess it's due to the fact that a lot of people often want what they can't have.

Best Answer

bout to break out the sience.<br />
guys. have a alpha male codding in there brain that makes them want what other males have. but when they do have it they dont care.<br />
gals. have a mothering coddeing that says if they see a guy with a girl he must be a good guy. hes taken wich means he has things that will make hima good father and u want that.

Best Answer

Its not happening to me... Why???.. Haha..

Best Answer

it makes perfect sense...because it always seems that way. Your confidence is up and you project confident pharamones.

Best Answer

some people think if you're single, it's because nobody wants you or you're a reject; but if you're single, it could mean you're not willing to settle for just anyone.

Best Answer

it is very rare that someone is ever interested in me.

Best Answer

I find that the only people that truly want me, regardless of relationship status, is the tax collector and the highway patrol

Best Answer