EarlPloddington EarlPloddington 16-17, M 30 Answers Jul 11, 2012

None of it is funny.

Best Answer

Someone's stuffy.

Best Answer

No. I just don't find suffering humorous and senseless killing funny.

Best Answer

^ Perfectly normal.

Best Answer

i draw the line at certain things, yes, holocaust and world trade centre would fit into that, so would anything to do with child sex, child abuctions or murders pertaining to real advents, people with disabilites....some things are just not funny.

Best Answer

I think pretty much anything is fair game for a joke. Fear creates hatred but laughter removes fear, so sometimes its good to laugh at horrible things. It's not so much the topic of the joke...it's more the intent of the joke. It's one thing to joke about a topic, it's another to use a joke to perpetuate a negative stereotype or justify a heinous action.

Best Answer

death jokes dont offend me as much , we all die eventually. the other three options are far from funny to me. someone has lived thorugh those things and hearing a joke about it its causeing them unnecessary pain.

Best Answer

You have no idea how many rape and wife beating jokes I've heard from social workers.

Best Answer

well that may hint that theyre into the wrong career...

Best Answer

Perhaps they need a way of coping with all the stress and horror they have to deal with? Jokes tend to produce good feelings. I think that someone who can feel good while dealing with the above issues is in the perfect career.

Best Answer

it may be true, but being positive abotu things can be done otherwise. if you like jokes, why not joke about something else?

Best Answer

If their is any line at all it will be crossed.

Best Answer

Well, guidelines are only guides. *Shrug* Couldn't think of anything more drastic than the holocaust.

Best Answer

What about jesus? What's the last thing jesus said on the cross? "Peter I think I can see your house from here."

Best Answer

in the right company, nothing is off limits. when the cry babies are around why bother?

Best Answer

Everything up there is what i hate.

Best Answer

Keep going...

Best Answer

Heh, you want to wait any more months for a reply?

Best Answer

I'm not good at drawing, I just tell them I don't want to hear it.

Best Answer

...Uh, I see.
Thank you for your answer to this four month old question. xD

Best Answer

Where there has been hurt to the innocents, I would not want them to be at the butt end my jokes.

Best Answer

My line is at the dead babies jokes. I don't find them funny and they make me wanna cry

Best Answer

I draw the line at all of the above plus child abuse and cancer jokes...

Best Answer

I don't. If it's truly meant in jest and has a clever and witty punchline it can be funny. Inappropriate and disturbing, but funny. I find that the least funny jokes are racist ones though, usually because they have an agenda behind them. That kind of makes me want to punch the joke teller.

Best 9/11 joke I've ever heard.

How do you know Al Qaeda isn't to blame for 9/11? It happened, didn't it?

Best Answer

I draw the line at chimo jokes. My sister told one about a ten year old in a swimming pool that was too sick for me.

Best Answer

Are you mad about it? If you can't joke about the horrible, then you wont live a happy life. Learn to be more open minded.

Best Answer

Oh, no, I'm not mad about it. I'm curious to where other people draw the line. Lines will always be crossed, I don't think we bother making them.

Best Answer

I see. I only draw lines depending on who I'm around.

Best Answer

I draw the line at drawing jokes and line jokes.

Best Answer

xD

Best Answer

Death jokes never bother me that much, but i think theres a line. I dont like rape jokes though >.>'

Best Answer

I can joke about most things, but rape jokes sicken me somewhat.
I don't know why.

Best Answer

Yeah, its that way with me too.

Best Answer

when it gets personal

Best Answer

Glorification of death in society.

Best Answer

Def. Holocaust jokes...

Best Answer