dtf2012 dtf2012 22-25, M 9 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Politics

barry will win didnt think so but the taliban wing of the repubs just raised thier moronic little heads

Best Answer

Obama he has uncle ben just ready to leap out on QE3. That seals the deal; And it has been planed long ago.

Best Answer

The electoral college right now is showing that Romney will win.

I am preparing for the riots that will ensue.

Best Answer

The one who represents " The Powers That Be "

Best Answer

Nutella. Americans aren't as dumb as the world says we are...I hope, at least.

Best Answer

Obama. Americans aren't as dumb as the world says we are...I hope, at least.

Best Answer

Only viable with Romney, sorry, he isn't hiding his highschool records, hasn't ben involved in numerous energy scandals, crapped on our legal system by ignoring a subpoena, hiding something having to do with Fast & Furious so he passed an executive order that denied access to certain e-mails that likely incriminated him, lied about running for a second term, tried to pass SOPA, went on ridiculously expensive vacations to other countries, passed worthless stimulus plans, went golfing over 100 times while the country is sinking ever deeper into the debt pit, none of which you apparently find distasteful, seeing as you support Obama. Yah, sorry, doesn't work vice versa here. :)

Best Answer

Romney. Americans aren't as dumb as the world says we are...I hope, at least.

Best Answer

im just tired of choosing the less of two evils...ya know?

Best Answer

Yup, but that's how it works out more often than not.

Best Answer

i think we should bring back mr. Clinton..so what he liked to get a lil head and smoke a lil weed when he was in office we had money and we were working..

Best Answer

I don't like people that lie under oath.

Best Answer

me neither but we need some that can do the things that he did..well the better thing that is we can go with out some..

Best Answer

yup cause u are still choosing evil lolololo frank zappa

Best Answer

obama, idc either way but just think he will

Best Answer