I am so excited :D
BeautyOfSuffering BeautyOfSuffering 22-25, F 18 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Hobbies

i'm looking forward the end of the semester and having free time again

Best Answer

aha same :)

Best Answer

Yes as my grandson will be 4months old

Best Answer

Awww :)

Best Answer

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Best Answer

yay!! :D

Best Answer

not directly I'm looking forward to see my grandparents and hopefully happy faces at christmas eve

Best Answer

That's good :)

Best Answer

Well I'm looking forward for the holiday as I had enough of college for some well earn rest and lots of sleep, but I am looking forward as I get to see all my family together :D

Best Answer

Yeah I'm looking forward to the time off uni too :)

Best Answer

4 more weeks to go! XD been counting down the days and weeks since I started college! XD

Best Answer

ahaha woohoo not long now :) it will go really fast

Best Answer

Hope so! but then I know the holidays will go before I know it cos Christmas always goes fast D:

Best Answer

I know it does lol, I wish it lasted longer!!

Best Answer

*Raises Hand* ME!!!!!!

Best Answer

woohoo :D

Best Answer

Im definitely not looking forward to Christmas

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

no money to buy the kids any gifts

Best Answer

aww I'm sorry to hear that :( but at least they have your love, that's more precious than anything

Best Answer

try telling that to them for me because we dont live together so they dont really feel the love.. they need actions.. i love seeing them happy when they open up their gifts because its the only time i usually get to spend time with them

Best Answer

Not me. Just a money makin holiday

Best Answer

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, the 25th of december doesn't have to be any better.

Best Answer

tomorrow's boring though :/

Best Answer

Nah, tomorrow will be spent with my loves.

Best Answer

My avatar says it all..............

Best Answer

Awesome :D I'm looking forward to putting our tree up

Best Answer

It'll be fun. I'm dreaming of a slightly brown, mostly green, 70*f Christmas!

Best Answer

Aww, awesome :) I'm hoping we'll have loads of snow

Best Answer

I am. Not because of the holiday, it's depressing but because of a present I'm looking forward too.

Best Answer

Why do you think it's depressing? At least you have something to look forward to :)

Best Answer

It's just not the same as it used to be. That's true. :)

Best Answer

Yeah that's true, it used to be a lot more exciting when you was a kid :)

Best Answer

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!M:D....... *clears throat*, I mean, *a-hum*, me.

Best Answer

ahaha awesome!! :D

Best Answer

Looking forward to February. Been living in this cold, roach infested shoebox apartment in the slum for 2 years. Finally moving into a decent apartment in a decent neighborhood where I won't have to listen to 15 yr old gangstas bumping music at 3 a.m. while I'm trying to sleep, or watch Jr High girls walk to class with big pregnant stomachs poking out in front of them. I've grown to hate the ghetto and everything about it, including most of the people.

Best Answer

wow that sounds really miserable. Yeah the ghetto life is really ****. I hope your new place works well for you :)

Best Answer

It's pretty bad. On Thanksgiving my neighbors sat around outside laughing about some guy they shot in a drive-by the weekend before, talking about how many holes they put in his car ad how he was crying for his mom. They were actually laughing so hard they had tears in their eyes. These are the people I have to live beside. I'm just tired of it. The neighborhood was different when I moved in. It's gotten that bad in just 2 years. And thanks.

Best Answer

Omg how sick! I can't believe you have to live through that. It must be horrible, I bet you feel really unsafe don't you? Lets hope time goes quick for you. I can't imagine ever living in an environment like that :/

Best Answer

I'm not since I won't be getting anything and Yes I do only think of Christmas as a time for presents

Best Answer

Aww how come you ain't getting anything? :(

Best Answer

I haven't gotten a Christmas present since I was a teenager. Idk why, apparently no one cares enough to buy me anything

Best Answer

That really sucks :/ I'm sorry to hear that :(

Best Answer