Lanachristine Lanachristine 18-21, F 8 Answers Jan 16 in Dating & Relationships

Welcome to the internet.

Best Answer

Tell them leave me alone creepo old man!

Best Answer

Like, maybe you make them want to feel younger. Or maybe they are just pervs looking to chat with a very young girl. Just use your best judgment when you communicate with them and don't give out any personal information

Best Answer

you are hurting my feelings. maybe you should block me before i creep you out some more

Best Answer

I didnt mean to hurt anyones feelings I just was stating and wondering.....sometimes i question why older people add me.....

Best Answer

i didn't try to add ya (saw the post) but it's no fun feeling old :/

Best Answer

I understand. Imma be old one day.

Best Answer

no i mean, your post wreaks of "ageism." it's right up their with other discrimination, like racism.

Best Answer

I don't mean to be ageist I just didn't understand it at first but now I know to just ignore them unless they r true creeps then I do something about it. I'm sorry didn't mean to offend you

Best Answer

Make your avatar not you. I'm a proponent of being yourself. But, men are vision oriented. You can't blame men for that. But old men should be ashamed of themselves!

Best Answer

There are a few common weirdos who do it too. Just don't give a shyt and remember anyone can fake.

Best Answer