Thanks all u nice fellow peoples for responding
purpleprincess32 purpleprincess32 31-35, F 20 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Community

because we tend to put up with more than those that are total a$$holes do

Best Answer

Because you don't know when to stop being nice. When you sense that you don't get reciprocated, then that's when you back out. You are under no obligation to be nice to everyone - it's just your mind thinking that you have to live up to that reputation set by those careless masses. <br />
Be more flexible and adaptable. Be fair. Promote justice - be nice to people who deserve such treatment. Don't be nice to those who don't appreciate or reciprocate your kindness. Simple as that.

Best Answer

people take kindness for weakness.i know cause i'm kind.

Best Answer

Mostly because we look for excitement. Nice people are not exciting, so they slowly keep getting pushed and then stuffed into the corners. Niceness only wins in the long run; no one has time for the long run nowadays.<br />
And also because niceness often comes bundled with lack of courage.

Best Answer

I dont know im pretty exciting. Everyone that knows me says i should write a book on mi vida loca!!!

Best Answer

Because you're nice! Hate to break it to you, but nice people get stepped on in this world! Sad but true!

Best Answer

Good thing im Puerto rican and can hold my oqn. I put up w alit but if a certain kine is crossed u better run and fast. I dont give 2 sec leafs LOL

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

Meant i hold my own my phone pops words in even if i fiz them

Best Answer

Oh well that's good! Are you talking about the auto correct, if so yeah I hate that!

Best Answer

yes i turned it off. My phone is possessed lol

Best Answer

Translation: Good thing I am Puerto Rican and I can hold my own. I put up with a little bit, but if a certain line is crossed, then you better run, and you better run fast.
And ... I do not give too many second chances?

Best Answer

Awesome. Ty

Best Answer

I do not give 2 seconnd leads

Best Answer

because we are a walk over

Best Answer

Being nice does not mean you allow yourself to be walked all over, but it would seem nice people get taken for granted because they are viewed as being weak IF they allow it...never allow that to happen.

Best Answer

people take advantage of them. :/ tragic.

Best Answer

Every body gets treated like crap, some just take it on more than others.

Best Answer

People think that the nice people will take it. <br />
Got to have that perfect balance of compassion and rage.

Best Answer

u are right own. I relate most to peter in the bible

Best Answer

That's is a good example, correct me if I am wrong but he was a bit of a hot head right?

Best Answer

Yes but very passionate. He cut off a guards ear to protect jesus but then jesus healed it

Best Answer

nice people get treated nice most times; unless confronted by crap

Best Answer

We begin to seem like free sources of affection and such, which makes others think we're their ******* doormats. They can all go **** themselves with rusty doorknobs.

Best Answer

Because they let it happen.

Best Answer