Why wud my bf of three years decide that it's okay to treat me like this after treating me so well and making me feel so in love. He used to be the sweetest and now he seems so rude and demanding. Idk why he broke my heart but I'm trying to understand why some Mexican men are like this???
Mcvanega Mcvanega 18-21 14 Answers Feb 28, 2012

I am with a mexican man and we have 2 girls together. Yes, he is like that. <br />
He mentally f's me up all the time. Says he hates me and says he cannot wait to be free. He blocked from facebook. He locks his cellphone. He doesnt trust me even though he is the guilty perpetrator. He tells me its over and then demands sex. Then say he loves me. Then he has he is moving out in 2 weeks. After I move from my country to a different country with no family or friends. <br />
He is from jalisco and he gives me that macho rubbish all the time. Then says I argue all the time and that I am defensive. Its like seriously, I do not argee with 80% of your crap. He makes me feel guilty all the time and blames everything on me. To be honest this is the 6 time in 3 years that he says he wants to break up. I think I am just going to accept it, struggle and just only speak to him when it comes to our kids. He is a great father but emotionally and supportively he is a terrible husband.

Best Answer

Leave him how stupid are you to stay. Blame it on my people when you can't leave. If my Mexican dad ever hit my mom he knows he would be dead. She has the power and control of his money where not all the same.

Best Answer

I can relate 80% to everything that you just said. Did you leave him yet?

Best Answer

Because they are raised to believe that they are to have a lot of fun. Not be "tied: down to any woman. They are taught that their women is to be innocent and pure and they are to be pla<x>yers. If they are a good husband who dotes on his wife or woman than he is stupid. Because that woman has got him wrapped around her skirts. They are also usually pushed to be unfaithful by their peers...to not take the woman they are with seriously...or as an equal. They are always romeos in the beginning its when they are in a serious relationship that hte other men and even themselves start to sabotage everything. The only way to deal with this is having the ultimatum that you value yourself nad he should too...if he doesnt behave you will pack your bags and move on without a look back...trust me on this.<br />
take care<br />
meroli

Best Answer

Your sweet.

Best Answer

thanks...and im serious about valuing yourself...it really does apply to any relationship you have..if you value yourself enough to let him go...even though its hurts...then he will see your value too..but there is a catch...cant be leaving and coming back and so on...just one chance or your gone to better meadows with nicer weather.

Best Answer

Maybe most men cheat because women are cheaters first. Most latinas I dated where dumb and drug users and drunks. I never could have a real conversation with them. I don't think a women should be pure I don't care but they should be smart and so many are not. i DON'T WANNA BE TIED DOWN WITH A GIRL WHO CAN ONLY TALK ABOUT SHOES. I dated three white girls who were smart agnostic and fun. I didn't care about their past or future lovers just as long as we loved each other in the moment. Most Hispanic girls wanna marry cause it's in there stupid religion. Some Catholics are good but most just don't think. Much like Muslim women

Best Answer

I'm Mexican and all i can say is that not all Mexican men are that way, the ones that are it's because they were raised that way by their mothers, much of the Macho men is caused by their own mothers putting in a pedestal their child's

Best Answer

Culture. I had a Mexican girlfriend, her mom was mad at her for divorcing her husband, just because he beat her up and cheated on her. He even got arrested for beating his mistress.<br />
One day after her Mom actually spoke to me, I was taking her to church, the 9th time that week. She said most men cheat, let me rephrase it most Hispanic men cheat. I almost crash the car.<br />
I finally ended it because she had four other men in her life, her sons. They were lazy, disrespectful and used her and through her used my money. The cycle continues

Best Answer

Yup where all like that gringo mean while you slaughter whole nations enslave countless people and steal the worlds wealth.

Best Answer

Girl please, Im mexican girl n believe me Mexican guys ain't the only ones who treats there wifez, n gfz like thiz itz also other dam guyz tht ain't mexican, but Idk Why people jst say Mexicans r like thiz only, my dad was raised in mexico n he ain't like tht so don't be saying Mexicans r like thiz, kuz they aint the only ones

Best Answer

If you're soooo Mexican you should be able to admit the truth and not saintify people just cause they're Mexican and they're your race. Any honest Latina that does not saintify her own race just because they are her own race will admit yes Mexican men treat women absolutely horrible. Why is it that Machismo is a Spanish word? Why is not English, French? Because its predominantly overwhemingly a Mexican problem, duh! People like you are the reason we can't help the problem because you deny its exsistence. You can never help a problem by denying it exsists, which is exactally what you're doing. Yes there are alot of American guys that can be jerks too but the word Machismo does not exist for no reason? The word exists because its a real phenomenon. I have NEVER had an American man constantly accuse me of cheating when I'm not, lying when I'm not, critizing everything about me, blaming all of their problems on me, constantly tearing away at my self esteem everyday until I feel like hating myself, belittling me, talk condisending to me. But magically everytime I've dated a Mexican guy, thats how they were? Machsimo is a real issue and people denying its exsistence is not going to help alleviate the problem.

Best Answer

I'm Mexican and I never abused a women. White people can be awful too. Ever watched Stalked on I.D White people just hide there crimes better. I wanna ask why most Latinas have kids by the time they are 20 do drugs and cheat? I am not saying Mexican men can't be bad but your Machismo is a Spanish word argument is soooo stupid. You think no red neck in Alabama never beat his wife just because Machismo is a Spanish word? Quit the self hate. Maybe you only date jerks. I'm a nice guy and every girl I have ever dated said I knew how to treat a women. I got kinda fat so I have been having a hard time lately but I never cheated. I just don't like being tied down cause most women seem to be selfish and dumb no matter the race. Just like most men are users.

Best Answer

Screw all you haters Viva Mexico you don't like us leave the south west you white wetbacks. take the junkie catholic ***** 20 year old moms with you. Leave the quit nerdy white girl who may be slutty but is classy and smart. I'll treat her with the up most respect while your dealing with a hang over latina trying to get to her stupid Church on time. Remember Mexico tried to free it's self from the cult but too many where already brain washed.

Best Answer

all of these things that im reading right now are making me highly nervous, Im 21 years old and im Sicilian and indian and Im dating my first latina guy hes from Guatemala, and everything is great really. he is going out of his way to do anything and everything for me, and I am considerate of him every second. but I don't want to end up in a bad situation after me and him move in together and everything because I have a 1yr old son and I want to protect him to my upmost ability as a mother. but he is amazing and he has accepted my son if not just like he would his own, and I don't think he would ever let anything happen to us...he is constantly going out of his way to show me that he is good. i wonder if there are certain things i do not know about and if there were certain things and i did know them would it make a difference anyways? so far he has treated me better than good...fantastic. hes even bought and fixed a car for me that he is giving to me this weekend. i don't have any spainish friends or anything to ask questions of the culture but i am thinkning spainish men value their women. i just want to know im not gettingmyself into a situation ill never get out of .

Best Answer

i had a mexican boyfriend that treated me like a sex slave. and he abused me on a daily basis. i think only the mexicans that have Spanish blood in them. The men from Spain were known to mistreat their women.

Best Answer

Who you choose to date sweet heart. Spaniards are no more likely to hurt their women then Indians. I'm both and never hit a women in my life. Did treat a couple girls like sex slaves though but we had a safety word and they got their turn to be the masters too.

Best Answer

Right like Tyson or KFC or oh wait those are American companies

Best Answer

There are good and bad in every culture. But yes, I do think in many cultures women have it bad. It was my ex-mother in law that encouraged my ex husband to be a selfish self-centered jerk.(native american, not mexican lady) I'm not afraid to be alone. We live where there are a lot of hispanic people. I get a good vibe from the females for the most part. I look hispanic to some. And don't get "bad" vibes from the men, but I will say that my husband gets unwanted comments from the hispanic men he has been around at work, like, "what kind of man are you?" cuz he doesn't want to go to ***** clubs. (uh, the answer would be....I want to live and my wife would kill me. ) There is definitely a sleezy part of the culture. I always hope it is only part and not completely permeating it. Some of that sleeziness I attribute to the wonderful Catholic influence. sorry if that offends. I was raised Catholic. But think about it. With all the priests being the main spiritual "padre" ...what do you expect?

Best Answer

Prostituti0n is legal in Costa Rica and Panama.

Best Answer

And many parts of Europe and Nevada

Best Answer

Culture, machismo. It is so common around the globe.

Best Answer

i am an hispanic male i was born her in the states, my father was born in mexico and my mother was born in the states. He was a total gentleman. To most mexicans a woman is to be respected. I agree that there are macho types but for the most part they are taught to respect women.

Best Answer

People who have the condition are not able to see it in themselves, like any other problem. It is like the truism that if you can't consider you (or anybody else) is mentally ill, you are more likely to be. In any event, there are always individuals within any category of humanity who don't fit the mold. To me, the word "respect" is subjective and reveals bias and prejudice though a preconceived belief in a certain way of being. True respect is rare, I think. The way I would be respected is most likely not the same as another woman. What I expect as respect is defined by me and no other person. I don't like the words, "respect", "expect", "deserve" and "hate" although the last word is rather out of that particular line.

Best Answer

my fiance is mexican and he treats me like gold. he rubs my feet makes me coffee and tells me i am beautiful every Single day also he rubs my feet. if a man is abusive that is nothing to do with being mexican

Best Answer

I'm a Mexican woman, and I know for a fact that machismo is a problem in Mexican culture; however, its not only the Hispanic community that has this problem. Many Caucasian families, African-American families, Asian families, etc. also have this problem. Hispanic man are thought at an early age to respect a woman, since she will be the one giving him children. Although most are very respectful, you still have the rare Mexican that still has machismo play a big part of their life's. The worst always resonates the most in a culture, this is only an example of that.

Best Answer

The US Military has an epidemic of domestic violence and abuse against women who work in the military. They are only now finally dealing with it.

Best Answer