SHOUT OUT TO IGOTYOURBACK, FOR BLOCKING ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T AGREE WITH HIM. How very Republican of you, sweetheart. :)
Breizh Breizh 18-21, F 6 Answers Jun 5 in Politics

Because only a Republican would block? That's funny.

Best Answer

No. He was clearly Republican, and I commented on a question he posted in a Democrat sort of way, and he blocked me because I came across as Democrat.

Best Answer

They can't see this. It's kind of typical at EP to use blocking in this way, sadly!

Best Answer

Really? Damn. :(

Best Answer

You're putting words into my mouth. Stop that. I added that last line because I thought he would see it and get riled and we could continue our debate here.

Best Answer

It'd be great if EP could go just one day without anybody going on about being blocked or blocking someone. Just one damn day.

Best Answer

It would also be great if two adults could have a grown-up conversation without one of them acting childishly because the other didn't agree with them and pulling an immature move like blocking that person. :)

Best Answer

That's true, but what you're doing is also childish, so where are these two adults?

Best Answer

As long as we're acting childishly, then I'm going to reply with, "He started it!!"

Best Answer

It's frustration TheBadgeringWitness not to have a right of reply. Why block?! It's pathetic

Best Answer

lmao!

Best Answer

I know, Literaturegirl, but it happens so often here that it's just another day on EP. People who choose to use blocking to get the last word in are desperate for that feeling of satisfaction, and this type of reaction only adds to that.

Best Answer

Exactly! It's so childish.

Best Answer

don't worry, most repubs here either block or try to spin out when they are caught in a lie

Best Answer

Posting the name of someone who blocked you seems disingenuous, given the circumstances.

Best Answer