Akwardsfavoritegirl Akwardsfavoritegirl 18-21, F 10 Answers Jun 15 in Dating & Relationships

You can get herpes from a cold sore, most people already have oral herpes. So it depends which kind of STD you have. If it is a bacterial infection then it had to come from someone else, maybe you were molested in your sleep.

Best Answer

Look to the bathroom folks, then make a list of people that used it !

Best Answer

Is this one of those stories like I got it from a toilet seat deals???

Best Answer

Something like that

Best Answer

Why? Do you hate your job?

Best Answer

Jesus there's no healer like you, heal my bf and me of std's we pray, Amen.<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISgr8SgCYbY&feature=youtube_gdata_pla<x>yer

Best Answer

Someone was raped and forgot?

Best Answer

and your point?

Best Answer

What happened

Best Answer

Well nothing you didnt give the result of the lie detector result, im guessing they both lied

Best Answer

They didn't lie

Best Answer

Well if you knew that you didn't have an STD before meeting up with your current partner, you'd know that it would've come from them.

Best Answer

You and your partner were each others first

Best Answer

well, the STD could've came from anywhere. A shard in the foot, a kiss, sharing drinks with someone.. anything, really. So long as you have an open wound on your face. They could also lie about being a virgin as well.

Best Answer

I think they are going with the toilet seat theory:))))

Best Answer