THEMADHATTERXXXX THEMADHATTERXXXX 46-50, M 15 Answers Mar 23, 2012

There is not enough proof in the world for the people asking for proof... What they want more than proof, is doubt... because they cannot win on merit. Plain and simple.

Best Answer

To the unwilling, nothing is possible. There are none so blind as those who REFUSE to see. Republiscams would rather believe a lie than to be forced to deal with the truth. The truth makes their heads hurt....

Best Answer

What could the reason be for us to be kept in the dark about Osama? Thats what gets me.

Best Answer

There isn't. Bin Laden is dead.

Best Answer

Why is it always the left that brings up his race? The question wasn't "why proof of the black guy's birth but not the white guy's death". It was about proof of one thing and not the other. It was about the importance of one over the other. It was about the irony of the weight each argument carried.<br />
As ridiculous as the birthers might sound, so are those that can't comprehend that many don't like Obama for who he is-not what color he is. I don't think "judge a man by the content of his character" ONLY referred to the good a man does. Even MLK knew there were jerks out there.

Best Answer

why do you think it's the left? the business owners in my neighborhood who flame loudly against him racially are ALL right wing extremists, to the last one. you have it backwards

Best Answer

Orion, I read today where the denial of racism is the new racism today. Lot of truth to that statement. The more we bring it to their attention, the more those right wingers rant and rave. Shakespeare had it right. Thou Dost Protest Too Much. Right wingers go ape **** when you see how racist they are.

Best Answer

"...the denial of racism is the new racism..." So by that reasoning, when I state I'm neither a car nor a racist, I'm both? When I say I dislike Obama, does that mean I like him? Tell, me please, when accusations are made of the left, does this reasoning also apply?

Best Answer

Because as of the time I made this comment, it wasn't the right wingers bring up race. Simple deduction.

Best Answer

There you racists go againprotesting wayyyyyy. Too much.

Best Answer

Water almost came out my nose!

Best Answer

Are we sure he's really dead?

Best Answer

Because deep down in places they can't talk lies the truth: He is the "wrong" party, the "wrong" religion, and the "wrong" color. It is a sort of soft, and sometimes not so soft bigotry that asserts itself in the name of God, country, and flag.

Best Answer

You got that right! I will never forget Rick Perry and his rock w/ the n word written on it. But noooooooo.....conservatives aren't racist.

Best Answer

Yep. Behind all that polite talk and stealth bigotry, there are probably one or two closets with white sheets and ropes in them....

Best Answer

Osama could be locked away in a federal prison, and under integration 23 hours a day

Best Answer

"Integration 23 hours a day"? Okaaaayyyyyyy....

Best Answer

Actually, I think we've seen both haven't we?

Best Answer

They're both ********.

Best Answer