ikattarri ikattarri 36-40, F 12 Answers Jun 25, 2012

If it is from Wal Mart who cares?

Best Answer

agreed.... they suck.

Best Answer

Amen to that.

Best Answer

I look away. I don't know their story.

Best Answer

If its someone pretty young walk over tell them to put it back it's not worth something like that someone older let them have whatever it is I don't care that much a lot of people have done it at one point or another if I didn't get caught when I went through that phase why should they get punished for something I didnt

Best Answer

i saw someone shoplift before,i walked away,i didn't want to get involved

Best Answer

thanks for not telling ;) I scored some great stuff that day.

Best Answer

I would tell them to put the item back and if they don't I would tell the employees. After that it is the stores responsibility to interfere anymore.

Best Answer

I would say," What the **** are you doing!?"

Best Answer

I told one of the managers, and got the cold shoulder from EVERYBODY because it was a person that works in the building.

Best Answer

Baskets full. I worked at walmart and they'd put anyone at the front as door greeter. I was a floor sales person, but the usual greeters needed a break... It was the second time she walked right past me with a basket load of stuff, not to mention I saw her stealing clothes too. Why put ME in a position where it'll look like I'm covering someone I barely know? Hell Yes I told.

Best Answer

I just found out that I was a Jew.

Best Answer

:) shhhh we all do..

Best Answer

*Swoons*

Best Answer

I look the other way and say "screw the stores". They rip people off everyday so it's payback time.

Best Answer

What the **** do I care what other ppl do .......That why they have cameras if they were doing their jobs they would see what I see...

Best Answer