because I was the first man to help her achieve her first of many real ****** much less help her achieve the ulitmate in a squirting ****** so the sex is great and that is why she puts up with it. duh. what woman would leave someone that can do that for her. yeah she can get sex and find another **** out there but not one that has helped her feel like I have.

Best Answer

"Oooh, my man makes me *** and squirt, so I'll never leave him because he cheats on me" BOLLOCKS!! Don't flatter yourself pal.

Best Answer

I hope you find out how it feels one day

Best Answer

WHY should she? She shouldn't. She should have the self-confidence to get out and if necessary financially sue the pants off the man or bring an alienation of affection lawsuit against the other party as is allowed in many areas. <br />
Studies have shown that staying together "for the kids" never works. It sets bad examples for the kids to see what is happening and mom (or dad) just accepting it and being unhappy.<br />
The reasons women (and men) do it are far more complex though. But, I answered the "why should she" above I think.

Best Answer

Because it lets her off the hook, either because she's doing it too or because she will have to face up to the fact that there's a problem with her marriage, because she worries about uprooting her family and upsetting the kids, because she doesn't like sex so she accepts that you go and get it else where and she doesn't have to do it then.... there are loads of possibilities.

Best Answer

I hope she is cheating on you back. You deserve it.

Best Answer

Years of cheating on her has caused her to feel belittled, not worth a man, unsucessful in love, not a real woman. She doesn't think she can do better than her cheating, scrote of a man. Some women though are like a ticking time bomb and it's only a matter of time before they snap and the man who scorned her? He'd better watch out, us woman are bastards when it comes to revenge.

Best Answer

That is unless she's cheating on him. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Best Answer

I wish I could "like" that more than once :-)

Best Answer

I told him that in his other thread lol

Best Answer

I don't know what makes him worse, doing it or proudly admitting it?! Some blokes never grow up I suppose. It's a shame really, because they'll never know true happiness! :o)

Best Answer

I think bragging about it makes it even worse. It's bad enough that he treats his wife like that but to be proud of it is fecked up.

Best Answer