Time. None of those silly hair growing products work.

Best Answer

Meth.

Best Answer

I thought hair only grew on average an inch a month... regardless of products claims?

Best Answer

Actually only 1/2 inch per month is average ;-(

Best Answer

wasn't sure on it. Good to know though :D

Best Answer

I did the same thing over a year ago, and I'm still growing it out! What helped me is to add fun highlights/blonde chunks, and change it up every few months (while maintaining the length). Make the best of it, because it's gonna be a while before it's long again. Just try out some cute short hairstyles! It's really not that bad, you'll feel better once you get used to it.

Best Answer

Horse shampoo! It sounds crazy, but a lot of my friends have tried it & said it works really well! <br />
It's worth a try right?

Best Answer

As many have said there's nothing , it's all bollocks . <br />
You can't make your hair grow faster .<br />
Don't stress it's just hair .<br />
Have baby trims often and look after you're hair brings the best results .<br />
I bet it looks better now , nothing worse than long manky hair and for those who don't cut their hair often that's just what they have .

Best Answer

Nope! You couldn't be more regret it than I did when I had mine cut long time ago -it was over my knees in length, and very thick! BUT many friends told that I looked younger with an ultra short hair-style! Easier to manage, bla3x, so let's allow it grows naturally before you damage it with chemical growing products that usually doesn't work.

Best Answer

i love short hair! if i saw before and after photos of you, i guarantee i would like the "after" better.

Best Answer

Try going to gay bars and getting drunk and then you will not care if it grows or not.

Best Answer

You will get used to it. At first it is hard to get used to it as you are used to seeing yourself with long hair

Best Answer

washing your hair makes it grow fast

Best Answer