ablford36 ablford36 36-40, F 17 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Community

My boyfriend is a teacher, and I hear horror stories. You should see the crap teachers have to put up with.

Best Answer

I can imagine........

Best Answer

Hey...I'm a teacher. Just make sure you listen to the teacher's side, and hear what he or she is saying. Don't take things as a reflection on you, and remember, they may actually be right.

Best Answer

thanks for the tips - I'm pretty open to other people's comments, I'm not one of those parents who thinks that my kid can do no wrong! What grade you teach?

Best Answer

worse than a root canal..........my condolences

Best Answer

lmao!

Best Answer

That's exciting, I love to meet the teachers and to get their point of view of my awesome children.

Best Answer

Brings to mind the whole 'Harper Valley PTA' thing....haha...good luck! (Our school does this 'student-led conference' thing....the teacher is not even involved unless we have a question...the student does it all.....I'm not crazy about it...) So enjoy!

Best Answer

let us know what happens...are you the teach or par?

Best Answer

parent!

Best Answer

Sock it to them babe.

Best Answer

Grill them LOL Good luck.

Best Answer

So........ what?

Best Answer

You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Best Answer

So ........WHATS yur QUESTION ?

Best Answer