ohwowthatsalot ohwowthatsalot 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Parenting & Family

if you like being alone in your room with the lights off, then sure.

Best Answer

Disagree. I love my friends.

Best Answer

no, we're social animals. It's in our nature to want to reach out to people on some level

Best Answer

thats nuts. its not in mine

Best Answer

then what are you doing right now? you can't fight biology

Best Answer

socializing is important because it enables us to build connections in the world and expand the world we live in, to do fantastically complicated things that exist today. Without socializing we'd still be in caves right now beating each other up.

Best Answer

im not looking out for the human race. i just dont like socializing and trying to get a message across to people.

Best Answer

I am not sure I understand your underlying premise, why exactly do you think socializing isn't important?

Best Answer

i dont know its just weird and its something being forced on me like screaming at me it wants to be a part of my life but im like no socializing is brainwashing and i will succum to the deaths of many people who have socialized and will continue to and die a miserable death being social with people they dont like and doing things they dont like and i dont like it so why do i have to do it so im not going to and resist its temptations

Best Answer

socializing and social pressure are two different things. We all feel it at some point, and unfortunately you can't always avoid it. However that doesn't mean there isn't any value or importance in socializing

Best Answer

i dont want anyone to understand what im going through

Best Answer

sometimes

Best Answer

Disagree, it is very important!

Best Answer

I dont like socializing but it is important. I get lonely and depressed if I dont go and be social once in a while. Human contact is an important part of life.

Best Answer

i dont consider this >><< to be socializing

Best Answer

this is still a form of socializing so i disagree

Best Answer

this is communicating to people and not trying to get them to like you.........

Best Answer

still a form of socialization

Best Answer

It is important ... you need to have certain social "skills" wherever you go in life.

Best Answer

Maybe not to you. To most it is.

Best Answer