Hi nice to see you on line again. You have had some good advice on what to do, block, not read etc. For me I think you are feeling that you don't want to hurt him anymore than necessary. I know when I am done with someone, I can just cut them out my life and I know that hurts the other person, had it done to me and so yeah it does hurt. You'll know what you are capable of doing, slowly weaning him off contacting you( replying less and less to his calls/texts ) or just cutting him off dead. Good luck, with what you choose to do.

Best Answer

Just tell him exactly that. You need to distance yourself...it's alone time right now. If you aren't interested that is. Have a serious heart to heart. Say what you mean, Mean what you say, Just don't say it mean.

Best Answer

IF it's the only way? Yes, I wouldn't hesitate in saying that you change your SIM. You are confident this is over in what you say, then I would say the only problem you are going to have will be from your ex. Try a couple of times more to tell him to stop and if he doesn't then change your SIM. What you should *not* do is threaten him with changing it; he doesn't *require* notice from you, so you just change it and give out your new number on a 'need to know' basis to start with and go from there.<br />
[Edit: Blocking is fine, but it won't stop you from knowing he's trying to contact you.]<br />
~F~

Best Answer

send him that exact question in a text :)

Best Answer

block ...or my fav is send this ...... i am sorry i have too many people saved in my phone under p.o.s. who is this?

Best Answer

Frankly tell him "Don't text or call me again!"

Best Answer