Look if I'm to young for one please tell me.... well I'm human, I love singing, writing, and reading. Well I'm 15 turning 16 in August. I need someone who will help me with the bad things that are happening in my life. And doesn't care what i look like.
Rocker195 Rocker195 13-15, F 9 Answers May 3 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, you are too young. And you already said a red flag phrase: 'I need someone to help me'. MEN do not need help unless there is a good reason, like moving furniture. And they don't NEED anything (besides the basic food beer shower combo. And I believe that everyone should experience romantic love at least once. They might want it, but they don't need it. Man Lessons 101 is now released from class. :)

Best Answer

I know....😐

Best Answer

Mmm, filet of sole mate....

Best Answer

shut up XD

Best Answer

i think waiting for 3 yrs more

Best Answer

Yes, you are too young for one.

Best Answer

Try a dating service if there's no guys in your school

Best Answer

PS...Sole is a fish. Soul is what you meant.

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

are you planning on going fishing with them

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

its just that sole is a fish

Best Answer

The problem is at your age your personality is not fully formed. Neither will the person you are with. As you both grow into your eventual self the two will probably not match up. Think back just a couple years ago how different was your thinking from then til now? You can save yourself pain if you are willing to wait.

Best Answer

sole.....like the fish?

Best Answer

no it's like the other half of your sole

Best Answer

soul?

Best Answer