RedSmile RedSmile 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in EP

sit in the neighbors garage and drink beer.

Best Answer

W. Virginia must be a lot like Ark.

Best Answer

Sounds pretty awesome ey? Just chill out with someone and a drink..

Best Answer

and a fire

Best Answer

^ That!

Best Answer

I'm passing out gifts... Secret Santa.<br />
Then I'm gonna crack open one of my<br />
vintage bottles of wine.

Best Answer

Good guy walternc ;P

Best Answer

Well as long as she is willing getting nude and play hind the pole,,,weeeeeeeeeee

Best Answer

Errrrr ... yeaaaaa.... keep up the hope haha

Best Answer

Weeeeeeee hoping to start 2 day hehehehehe

Best Answer

hahaha a romantic date beforehand may help ;)

Best Answer

I just went to do dirty cloths,cooked breakfast and ran vac, took shower and used soap hehe

Best Answer

She will appreciate much if you keep doing those as a habit for the whole year I believe :P Wish your hope comes true real soon! ;)

Best Answer

Those are just a few every day things I do for her,,and still just a hug haha

Best Answer

Initiate it! Be a man to conquer! Ok this seems wrong hahaha but hey, sometimes woman expects much in silence and if you do it right, click and you'd be ready to have fun! :P

Best Answer

???

Best Answer

Savor the extreme quiet in the neighborhood, as everyone else will be away!

Best Answer

Thought bout going somewhere else?

Best Answer

Not me, I'm staying right here at home with my mini-dachshund, Cassie!

Best Answer

Awh be companied by a cute bud that's warm enough, hope you'd have a relaxing night!

Best Answer

Thank you! Blessed be!

Best Answer

steal the christmas!!!

Best Answer

Presents you mean? Nawh you sadden the kids!

Best Answer

thats the plan.....muahahaha!!!!

Best Answer

Santa will not be pleased!! No present for you evil mind! :P

Best Answer

i have made preparations to take over the north pole. You will be awarded generously if you are with me. What do you say my prospecting minion?

Best Answer

Ohh nooo the dark lord arises!! Don't touch that toy factory I've been so good just for those presents /tears

Best Answer

i will give you an xbox 360? how about that then, will you join me ?

Best Answer

when you siad dark lord arises, i couldn't stop humming dark knight arises theme!! basara basara desi desi..........hehe

Best Answer

^ That was on my mind too! And a mix of harry potter series lol.
AND XBOX? Wait now this is a dilemma!!!!

Best Answer

come to the dark side. we have pot brownies..

Best Answer

^
must.resist.temptation.

Best Answer

bam!!! here are some nachos with dip!!!

Best Answer

DID YOU EVEN READ MY LETTER TO SANTA?? :O WHY ALL MY FAVORITES!!!!
But sir, before turning to the darkside, you may wanna help unlucky people in Christmas for the last time. You know, people without consoles, sweets or even half priced bags of chip. Life can be tough without such necessities. Please consider being angelic for those forsaken souls.. by giving away stuff for freeeeeeeeeee... Just saying. :(

Best Answer

wait for it, here is the pre order for GEARS OF WAR JUDGEMENT!!! but why just one day? i mean why make people wishes come true only on one day. If you can do good why do good only day. its sounds so sadistic

Best Answer

Ok no more listing please, I'm enough tortured /sigh
And hey that's a damn good point. Why people give out presents and be nice only during special days? It's miserable we need occasions for our kindness to be shared.

Best Answer

sit and stare at a wall

Best Answer

Hope you'd find something fun to do considering that we all sit and stare everyday already :)

Best Answer

wine, tv... will probably watch a film

Best Answer

Safe and cozy much

Best Answer

what are you gonna do?

Best Answer

Many thanks for asking, I honestly don't know. Like I'm alone and free on my own but have no idea where to go yet. Hope there can be some last-minute idea spark haha. Enjoy your filming night ;)

Best Answer

Thank you. Will you do something alone then?

Best Answer

That'd be my last resort - staying home and play game in Jingle Bell music background haha. I dislike being secluded on holiday but well let's see :D

Best Answer

I'd be out partying if I could, but no one to do it with... sob!
Enjoy!

Best Answer

Same! Btw your local time is the same as mine if I'm not mistaken. Pm me for a chat if you want :D And yes enjoy the day!

Best Answer

Sleep.

Best Answer

It's once a year, considering doing anything else? :P

Best Answer

Nope. Once I get off work on the 24th, I will need the sleep. If we were living in the old days and food would start getting scarce in the next few weeks, I would be chowing down like crazy. Besides, I am more of an Easter person. Those are the Jesus events where the rubber meets the road.

Best Answer

Fair enough, just thought it's a day for some fun. You know, regardless of religion matter, it should be better if you have something to mess around with. Hope you'd have a good time though, either on your own or with someone else ;)

Best Answer