There were feelings, that at the time ended too soon. Maybe just different Colleges, the last prom date hung around or one of us got distracted by another. Then 6 or 7 years later other relationships were formed. Have you considered HOW to revisit someone that has entered your thoughts over the last 40 years. I wonder if (?) myself and would like the women to answer if there was someone they felt a "pang" with long ago and what would be the reaction if he re-entered your surroundings. There may not be enough past, but answering could there have been as satisfaction to move on. Does the "Venus" candle burn out all together in time ?
OtherShoe OtherShoe 66-70, M 1 Answer Mar 26 in Dating & Relationships

No except for that handsome stranger i saw once

Best Answer

Hmmm, never wondered about that girlfriends Guy ? One of those five guys having a dinner meeting across the room. What happened to your prom date ?

Best Answer

Dunno what happened to him

Best Answer

Read a few other of your post, Like a father, I ask, what is the deal with the pillow ? -

Best Answer

Here later if you feel like chatting, I only listen, no answers unless asked. Go private if you prefer off line. Nite

Best Answer

just having a bad day

Best Answer