Santana2012 Santana2012 18-21, F 15 Answers Jan 26, 2012

The one who walks away with everything intact is the one who keeps their integrity. Sorry that someone hurt you, especially someone who you put your trust in. Getting even seems a good thing, but (often) it doesn't make things equal and the only way it will end up will be in two people fighting to keep one ahead.<br />
Keep your integrity and don't stoop to the other person's level; in doing so the best it gets is that you become her equal as you *both* go all out to stay one step ahead. I'm sure you don't want to be considered the same as this person. There are no loses as long as you keep your integrity.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

That's probably the wisest way anyone has ever put that before, thanks for your Answer appreciate it xx

Best Answer

Xx

Best Answer

learn a lesson from it ....revenge is something best thought about..not practiced.

Best Answer

She will be her own undoing eventually. <br />
Let KARMA run it's course and you can have a clear conscious....

Best Answer

Revenge is best served cold. Wait a while, a long while. Then 'nail her to the wall'.

Best Answer

Heres a good one: Burn down the structure she lives in: Snipe her with a quality rifle as she comes running out: Remember when seeking revenge, dig two graves

Best Answer

If I actually answered this I'd make sure my suggestion would lead a direct trail back to you. They hurt you, get over it, move on. Looking for revenge only lessens you and keeps you from moving on.

Best Answer

When plotting revenge, it's best you dig two graves, one for her, and one for you!<br />
Don't do it!

Best Answer

You can message me and give me the details and I will try to come up with a good plan. I favor poetic revenge, the kind that is not illegal or destructive, but is funny to the perpetrator and irritating or embarrassing to the victim. That way, whenever you think of this person, you will laugh instead of cry or get mad.

Best Answer

What good is revenge; if you don't claim your hady work? It makes you spineless.

Best Answer

Well my bestfriend smacked her and the college said if i or anyone who is linked to me does anything negative to this beast then we're permantly expelled

Best Answer

Wait until you graduate. She isn't worth you losing your chance at a degree. Meanwhile, you will have plenty of time to brainstorm what, exactly to do to her, if you still care by then.

Best Answer

not worth it ... you will only hurt yourself in the long run

Best Answer

Normally i'd agree with you! but this girl has done the same thing to 12 different ppl in 2 weeks and she hasmanaged to get away with it everytime as if we touch her we get kicked outta college xx

Best Answer

I know who this is now...its one of your teachers and she has given the lot of you detention and now you want her dead.....problem solved..........

Best Answer

Lol not s teacher, the teacher told us if we want to get her we haave to be crafty and make sure we can't be blaimed, i'm thinking ..... laxitives ? :) xxx

Best Answer