Are you storing food , building your own hide away, or doing nothing because you dont believe theres any truth in the prediction?
Missmathematics Missmathematics 46-50, F 48 Answers Jan 11, 2012

i wont make plans for a prediction ba<x>sed on an ancient calender that ended because there was no more space left on the rock they wrote it on.

Best Answer

strike me as sensible

Best Answer

I am collecting all bank accounts and property they leave behind

Best Answer

tee hee its going to be gold/silver/platunum thats of value , so it said on the tv documentry.

Best Answer

Yeah-but i think I will take mah chances.

Best Answer

I want to sell those shelters! P T Barnum...

Best Answer

i hope your sales talk is good :D

Best Answer

IF that disaster happens ( and I do not think it will) there would be absolutely nothing you could do about it anyway. There really is little point in worrying about an event you can do nothing about.

Best Answer

i dont believe it but the seed of doubt is still there, i wont do anything about it though.

Best Answer

I'm drinking as much wine as I can... :o) xxx

Best Answer

good idea same as puck61 drink to oblivion.

Best Answer

I am digging a wabbit whole.

Best Answer

lol lol :D

Best Answer

Nothing. If the end of the world coming, what are emergency supplies going to do in an age of technology where everyone relies on buying food and not growing it themselves? Besides the fact that I don't think anything is going to happen, death is inevitable so spending loads of money on "supplies" would be to no avail anyway.

Best Answer

yeah agree

Best Answer

eating anything i want and going to watch cartoons = Die fat and happy

Best Answer

yeah stay optomistic

Best Answer

always look on the bright side of life.

Best Answer

looking forward to the peace above while so many are holed up below

Best Answer

I will probably stockpile some food and bottled water and stay in the ba<x>sement that night. But if it's over, it's over and I'll have to accept that. Nothing I can do to stop it if it is ment to be.

Best Answer

By building the shelter I hope they are creating job's which will help our bad economy which will last long after 2012

Best Answer

thats one way of looking at it ;)

Best Answer

looks like i'm gonna be up the creek without a paddle.

Best Answer

same as me really ....ive no plans what so ever.

Best Answer

When the world blows up, it'll be like sat on top of a trillion atom bombs. There'll be no hiding place on earth...

Best Answer

very true

Best Answer

To borrow from a poster popular in the late 1960s, working on improving my flexibility so, if need be, I can put my head between my legs and kiss my a** goodbye.

Best Answer

yeah someone else is doing the same

Best Answer

You can't really plan for every disaster and disasters happen regardless of the date every day all around the world. For someone else in another country a massive earthquake can feel like an apocalypse. Best thing is having emergency survival supplies in your home at all times, for any situation. We could have a meteor strike, an ark storm, an earthquake, tsunami, power failure, wildfire... so many possibilities. I'd rather be in my neighborhood where I can contribute to the community rather than hiding in some stupid hole by myself waiting for something to happen :P

Best Answer

yeah me to.

Best Answer

I meant to add keeping a full bar at all times because a natural disaster is the perfect time to have a block party :P

Best Answer

i like the way you think Gilly, but i'd keep eating my stockpiles between pay days.

Best Answer

I hear ya'! It's not an easy thing to do. My little emergency stockpile is kind of a joke.

Best Answer

i love that everyone thinks the world is going end, **** it if it does im gonna happy that i wasnt spending my last days worrying bout the world ending, as far as any preparation for it goes, im gonna get mysekf a big bag of green for when the drought hits, oh **** i i will have to get myself a huge box of rizla may some blunts and a bong! oh and plenty of roach card cos thats always hard to find!

Best Answer

:) as long as your happy.....

Best Answer

When is it supposed to happen? <br />
I'm doing my best just to get by. If it happens & I die, so be it, I'm ready to go anyway.

Best Answer

21st dec 2012 @midnight. i doubt it will happen though x

Best Answer

Oh good. I didn't want to miss the Olympics in London this year. It'll happen right after Wimbledon. Round 1 Tennis matches begin 7/28/12 with Women's singles final on 08/04/12 :D

Best Answer

i'm doing nothing about it because <br />
a) i don't believe in end of world prophecies <br />
and <br />
b) ba<x>sed on what i've learned about it, what's actually going to happen is that all the planets in our solar system are going to align on this special date. that's it.... it will be a wonderful moment for astronomers and astrologists, for the rest of us, not so much. lunar eclipses happen all the time and ppl miss those so i doubt we're all going to be jumping for joy or crushed by some major world disaster when this planetary event happens.

Best Answer

I dont believe in end of the world prophecies either, however i think th planet alignment might have some impact on the planet.

Best Answer

the same thing i've always done when disaster hit me, i depend of the creator to carry me through like he has always :)

Best Answer

if prayer works good ..it can be very powerful. im glad to find so many people dont believe this 2012 prediction.

Best Answer

I live in an area with several prime targets. I think I'll break out the lawn chair and a cooler full of beers and hope that I've consumed at least half the cooler before I disintegrate or get swept away by the tidal wave.

Best Answer

yeah if you get wasted you will probably think its just a bad dream !

Best Answer