http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2011/08/19/race-and-the-war-on-drugs/ ... http://www.aclu.org/FilesPDFs/ACF4F34.pdf
atadir atadir 51-55, M 12 Answers Aug 27, 2012 in Politics

No.

Plenty of white trash do crystal meth and other drugs

Best Answer

and are the laws enforced equally?

Best Answer

No but crystal meth doesn't involve so much organised crime and isn't big money. This in in contrast to drugs like cocaine and heroin.
I'm sure the government targets all big time drug dealers, not just the ones from minority backgrounds.

Best Answer

what BS there is no such thing honestly of races cause there is not enough differences to put any of us into other groups really we all belong to a human race. It doesn't matter where you are its a problem so no I don't think the facts support it at all.

Best Answer

do not see how it can be a race war. when all races use it, and have all contributed in some way to the drug problem, by either supplying or denning. the Chinese introduced opium and the cannabis plant is indigenous to south east Asia, and no one ******* them,the swiss are responsible for lsd, it was illegal in the 16th century to serve coffee in england yet opium was allowed. the problem is world wide and its society thats to blame. no individual should be made a scape goat and no race is solely responsible.

Best Answer

I'd think the facts support that there are certain races that through generations of racism and inequality use drugs as a major source of income. So they end up over represented in the courts and jails.

More impotantly is the whole concept of the war on drugs. It just doesn't work. It has never worked and never will. All prohibition does is allow criminals to make lots and lots of money. How many more years and billions of dollars will be waster on this so called war before someone tries something different?

Best Answer

What you think means nothing because you are stupid and your mind is controlled by the media.

Best Answer

Really? And your mind is controlled by what? Conspiracy laden internet blogs? Anyway this coming from a christian is just laughable. You believe in fairytales about mythological, supernatural beings! LOL
How butt dumb stupid are you?? LOL

Best Answer

I don't know enough about other parts of the world, but not where I live. They are targeting all drug dealers, not just a certain race. The fact is, where I live most of the dealers are Caucasians, so they are the ones who are getting picked up.

Best Answer

Who's winning ?

Best Answer