I stayed away too: did it make any difference? I wasn't expecting it to but peaceful protest is always worth a try. mx:))
mickyisback mickyisback 70+, M 8 Answers Feb 14 in Parenting & Family

that is all it was about mickey...showing a peaceful united front. It was worth to come back and see how many people were putting us down for taking a stand..that has been a real eye opener.

Best Answer

Oh....... I didn't know about the put downs, ah well, I'm still breathing. mx:((

Best Answer

The put downs and laughter are of no matter. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Those who take peaceful action in support of their convictions are to be admired. We can stand tall... the action we took created a vibration far more powerful than negative complaining ever will. If you don't believe it, Google 'positive vibration vs. negative vibration' ... who's laughing now? :)

Best Answer

well done i did too

Best Answer

We tried........ but did we make a difference? mx:((

Best Answer

oh hell no. Hows Micky?

Best Answer

Hell no...... we made no difference? I didn't think we would but I always travel in hope. Apart from my struggle with tiny avis and hard to read pale blue profile names (gives me a headache) all is good with me. How's bout you? mx:((

Best Answer

I'm better thanks aside from a toothache today.

Best Answer

Oh no...... toothache is well bad pain........ second only to heartache. Glad you are better and hope the toothache goes soon. mx:))

Best Answer

It'll go away as soon as I put on my big boy pants and get to the dentist and get it pulled.

Best Answer

I don't do big boy pants for the dentist... but I do mentally award myself an extra special "I WAS EXTRA BRAVE TODAY" sticker. mx:((

Best Answer

how about a sucker?

Best Answer

Not sure what a "sucker" is............ but sounds like fun .... so that's another MickyYeay! (the second today) mx:((

Best Answer

lol, I was thinking the candy on a stick, but now that you mention it........

Best Answer

a small hand full stayed away but i'm glad your back , really !

Best Answer

Aw....... we tried but failed. ty for welcoming me back. mx:((

Best Answer

Well I for one am damn sure glad you're back..

Best Answer

VICKY ! my lovely friend, ty for welcoming me back. How are you? mx:((

Best Answer

I'm good and I missed you yesterday

Best Answer