Eddiecalifornia Eddiecalifornia 22-25, M 9 Answers Feb 4, 2011

Being a girl is biological. Why would something like wearing a dress creep you out? It's just an item of clothing. Society tells us that it is intended for females but it has nothing to do with biology. It's just tradition. There's no logic or intelligent reason for it. Going against tradition isn't creepy, it is unrestrained. We should all be that way.

Best Answer

I find them discussing the other gay guys r cool though

Best Answer

Since gender identity disorder is actual quite common it is about 40% likely that they were born a woman in the first place, but yes it can be a bit much

Best Answer

I am really not found of cross dressers either.

You can dress up like a woman all you like, but when it comes right down to it there is a visual test that is quite accurate.

Best Answer

they make great shopping buddies (:

Best Answer

Are you scared that you might be attracted to one?

There is too many men on this planet already, we could do with a few more women. The more the merrier I say!

Best Answer

We have this idea of how a man ought to act, and a guy who acts like a girl is not acting like the norm, therefore, it is only natural to find guys who act like girls creepy.

Best Answer

I dont mix in that circle so I wouldn't really know !

Best Answer

I have ( normal ) gay friends but not FEMs at my job we have a gay night I work at a club - bar

Best Answer