I'm sure she just wanted to say something to make your girlfriend feel inferior. Common symptom of a sociopath. Tell your girlfriend to not sweat it.

Best Answer

If the comment hurt your girlfriends feelings, that means she cares and I would say that caring is the sign of a good mother/person.

Best Answer

For not giving a reason, then she's jealous of her.

Best Answer

i don't understand why she would be jealous.

Best Answer

that girl's probably a huge b-tch so her opinion isn't worth horse crap. Sorry your girlfriend got her feelings hurt.

Best Answer

yeah ikr & thanks.

Best Answer

Who knows maybe she is right? people who don't bllshit people are usually telling the truth people don't like hearing. Then again maybe she is wrong.

Best Answer

I'm sure it did - that's an extremely personal attack. Looking at your age, I assume your g/f and the other girl are teens. Compliment your g/f on doing a great job and ignore the other girl.

Best Answer

she was also mad, b/c she doesn't like for people to bring Serenity's name into anything dealing with mess. & yeah me & gf & the other chick are all 17.

Best Answer

People say things they don't mean esp. when they're upset.

Best Answer

yeah i know.

Best Answer

...and people make mistakes too. Maybe the girl and your g/f can sort it out and forgive each other.

Best Answer

Maybe. but i don't think my gf will.

Best Answer

Things take time. Just console and love your g/f and baby now.

Best Answer

Yeah it does & i will .

Best Answer

If she didn't give a reason then that girl is just mean. Ignore her and don't react to her insult if it's not true.

Best Answer

women attack each other mostly out of jealousy. and your girlfriend should pay no mind to women who are jealous of her. some people will let you know right up front they are not capable of being anything to you. don't let this hurt you, just say thanks for the warning.

Best Answer