jason1944 jason1944 41-45, M 14 Answers Jun 28, 2012

No...don't kid yourself...

Best Answer

i am not kidding baby. many of the questions they want to ask but couldnt, if asked by me, the girls are happy n elated honey.

Best Answer

I am trying s’not 2b angry! Angry is one less letter then danger…I have so much of in me, that I went down the path of truth & collected me up sum tools to curb this stress-killing beast! K? Therefore, if one is angered by their feelings of another or thing I believe they will eXpress this emotion w/honest sentiments!!! (lol) It is not a wasted feeling if used correctly. All emotions are useful. Howeverrrr as w/all things if overused & directed in physical actions is never a good thing. I see guys angry w/their sentiment more so then us gals, so wattaya got to say for yourself now huh? I hear it in sarcasm all the time! There is more then ‘angered words’ to read into to see & know when people are pissed. You guys make a good go of it, so again, it’s not just one or some of us_ it is all of us damit! (again-,-lol) No separation of any of this…It is best to not display anger online or anywhere…we need not be angry over other ppl thoughts that belong to them, it shows at times ppl can be controlling, plus you get back the same results…what’s the point?

Words shouldn’t make us angry, we shouldn’t allow them to. They cannot hurt if we do not allow them, esp. from ppl we don’t even know. Think of them as a family/friend being a lil irritant, we are all just emotional beings. If another wants to display their emotions of irritation, then allow them to express it as we all something’s do. We shouldn’t be punished for being emotional & let a lil heat to escape us…’sometimes’. OTHER TIMES…excessively compassion will show, but most aren’t faking it …k? OK, I also over pack as well....I said2much...

Best Answer

No Jason not at all. Its not false anger when you ask your perv q's its real anger.

We do not like being treated like sex objects by a dirty old man. Got it?

Get the fck over yourself.

No means NO, not ask again or maybe it means NO.

Best Answer

sorry baby. if possible pardon me honey.

Best Answer

It's adorable how you think you actually said something

Best Answer

did i honey? anyway ty baby.

Best Answer

yes most of them even out of EP :D

Best Answer

The question ends with " a stupid question I am asking here"

Best Answer

Taboos have so deeply integrated themselves with our psyche that facing them we do not want to admit to even ourselves that we like them. Nowadays majority of girls do not believe in taboos but have to pretend before seniors that they believe.These girls bubble inside and showing anger outside if they come across these taboos.For others it is anger whether in or out.

Best Answer

how right ur honey!

Best Answer

hai

Best Answer

:) i find your question vague.

Best Answer

to each his/her opinion baby.

Best Answer