Check out my story "does anyone care".<br />
Something is obviously messed up here!

Best Answer

What's up...his crank probably!! lol

Best Answer

It's not what you say it's how you say it. I pla@y w!th big pvssy and sv<k little b@lls.

Best Answer

prudes

Best Answer

Be-leave it or not there are lot's of young kid's on this sight. I don't like it. I don't want to correspond with skulls full of mush, but that's the way it is. I don't know how EP keeps the kids from viewing Mature subjects. But because of that care must be taken.

Best Answer

True, but I believe we are referring to care NOT being taken when it should and unfair categorization when it is unwarranted.
Having said that, short of finding a way to disallow youngsters from reading certain things, unfairly posting it as "mature content" is quite useless and perhaps ironically ineffective.

Best Answer

hope for the best but be prepared for the worst<br />
some peoples kids right? lol

Best Answer

I hate that. Happens to me all the time. Makes no sense. I wouldn't mind my questions being categorized as "mature" if people would actually answer them but most people don't check that category.

Best Answer

They think a crank is in a engine and being clean is really a mature problem.

Best Answer