ItsmeDee ItsmeDee 41-45, F 10 Answers Jun 29, 2012

Totally. Did you hear about that Galileo guy, claiming the Earth revolves around the sun?!! <br />
Luckily, the Church gave him a good talking-to (death threat) and he saw the error of his ways.

Best Answer

*gasp* I think he might have a problem with the drink if hes talking like that ...

Best Answer

You really should join the Flat Earth Society. It still exists you know, but I understand you have to be under serious medication to join.

Best Answer

And theres some weird guy that goes around poking his tongue out saying that E equals something

Best Answer

Yeah I heard hes a freakin weirdo stay away from him...

Best Answer

Right? And what's up with these crazy punks saying the sun is hot?

Best Answer

Its craziness I tell ya!!

Best Answer

IKR!! It is CLEARLY a bumpy spheroid.

Best Answer

The earth is round.this aint the 1400 anymoredid u go to school?

Best Answer

No I dont, and this guy Ferdinand Magellan was talking to a news reporter about it, I almost believed him , he was that convincing !

Best Answer

Apparently ddandme needs some schooling :) lol jk

Best Answer

"The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church."<br />
[Ferdinand Magellan]

Best Answer