yourbro yourbro 18-21, M 4 Answers Jul 14, 2012

True. When you are relaxed at home for example on your own is what your real personality is. When you're with people who you feel comfortable with it doesn't change but with others you feel you need to live up to some expectations, right? I know how it feels I'm working on it myself as well I just try to forget about myself but never works...

Best Answer

I'm almost always alone at home, so I don't really feel relaxed nor comfortable when my family is around and when I'm alone I usually think of who I was, am or might be... Heh, its like sinking into a deep thought. Maybe something makes me feel depressed, but it is silly, as I don't know what. Thanks

Best Answer

You're probably thinking way too much you need to forget about yourself for a bit! Music helps

Best Answer

Hm... forgetting myself.. I know one thing that might help even more than music. By the way I'm listening to music right now, but heavy drinking might be "better" - I'd forget everything about myself afterwards ha

Best Answer

was gonna suggest that then I changed my mind :-)

Best Answer

YEAH

Best Answer

So, that is being you

Best Answer