I am indeed really funny. :P
jelle jelle 18-21 4 Answers Dec 23, 2011

Humour is in a way a defence mechanism for many who have had traumatic past issues in their lives , Myself for example : If not for the celebs and friends I have come to know who have had the same types of issues in their own past lives and helped to support me in my goals to help others , I most likely would have gone bonkers along time ago , The people I speak of all have dyslexia and are in the entertainment industry of comedy in one form or another .

Best Answer

I do have dyslexia and ADD.
And I thought about how people who have this and become famous are brilliant for it, and the rest just should've tried harder and what they have is seen as an excuse. In that way reality is the best form of humour, if only it wasn't that real. :P

Best Answer

Note the man in my avatar standing next to me , During his entire child hood his father called him dummen hund " Which is german jewish for Dumb Dog , Now-a-days he writes childrens books but most remember him as the Fonz from happy Days .

Best Answer

That's awesome, and I'm happy that your hard work paid of, and even more so you decided to help others. :)

Best Answer

I'm still at it 9000 strong worldwide , should you need support with anythig at EP just drop me a PM .

Best Answer

Maybe you're really dumb. ;)

Best Answer

Yeah, I keep thinking I'm smarter than I used to be. But then why do I now have to do most things on my own, as when I was 5 I got other people to do things for me. :|

Best Answer

I lose about 5 IQ points a year, thanks to motherhood. I should be into the negatives any time now :o)

Best Answer

yeah 'they' (the dreaded they) say that hiding behind humor is not humorous....

whatever.

they can ef themselves.

no funny boned people.

Best Answer

And you're avatar is also brilliant :D

Best Answer

thank you sah! or ma'am

Best Answer

Yes this is one of the most best healthiest defense mechanisms I dont think its bad though,I agree with this one:0 what was your question though lol??I didnt get it lol

Best Answer

It means: some people see jokes as being a defence mechanism, but I don't see how that's funny. ;P
But I do agree with what you said though. :)

Best Answer