laceset laceset 36-40, F 16 Answers Nov 28, 2011

so true! i once told mu husband (lied actually) the we were having twins after having told him it was a single. he almost fell on the floor. when i told him i was kidding he shouted that he hated surprises.

Best Answer

I think that men tend to appreciate predictability more than women do, and I think that women tend to be more adaptable when things don't go as planned. So I think that is true to an extent if it means that men like inconvenient surprises less than women do, or that men are just more reactionary and can't just roll with it. I guess it really depends on the surprise and whether it is entirely pleasant or not.<br />
(We are the raisers of children...the ones who calm others down....we are the queens of chaos. :)

Best Answer

Thank you!!!

Best Answer

You're welcome! By the by, how about not writing on my whiteboard if you've blocked me and I can't respond to your comment. And thank you! ;)

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Most surprises are good.. but someone showing up with a tuxedo in one hand and shotgun in the other might make me a little nervous lol

Best Answer

Have that man open the door and there you are in a nighty with a sandwhich and a bucket of iced down beer and you could get a surprise of your own - or how bout this - its time to bi+ch and you don't (Warning - the man may have a heart attack)

Best Answer

Tickle them with your nails between anus and ba<x>se of shaft, good surprise

Best Answer

No one likes suprises. People like the familiar and that's it.

Best Answer

No, but I'd bet the surprises we like are different from the surprises you were thinking of.

Best Answer