dontpanic777 dontpanic777 31-35, M 29 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Education

Put simply, it isn't anyone else's business except yours.

Best Answer

Live your life. Be content. Don't intrude on others. Don't force your beliefs on them as they are forcing theirs on you. Bruce Lee has a great dissertation on "being water."<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoV3Ioz4u8w <br />
Thank them for their input, but you are who you are. You do not ask others to be different. Ask the same of them towards you. <br />
They are uncomfortable, and they make it your fault for being uncomfortable. So you have to change. Only they can make themselves comfortable with you, so they have to change.<br />
Is there any more blah blah blah I can put into this?

Best Answer

To quote Lady Gaga, "Don't be a drag, be a queen."<br />
It's an ignorant request. I had a car dealer flirt with me, even after I spoke about my wife and kids. It was odd to say the least. The idea of flirting with a man was... well... I didn't like it.<br />
So, I would imagine the same would apply to someone who's gay. It's not just a switch. Anyone that wants you to be straight seems to be unfamiliar with what it's all about.

Best Answer

Don't listen to what others want. Because in the end you will end up trying to make everyone else but yourself happy. Be who your meant to be and do what makes you happiest in life. If others don't like it they can learn to accept you or move on. It took me a long time to learn that lesson. But once I did I realized I'm much happier.

Best Answer

You have to be who you are, or you won't be truly happy. And people who really love you will have to accept you as you are.

Best Answer

Tell them its none of their business but thanks for showing me that you care

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Be who you want to be..That's your decision to make..

Best Answer

Others opinions make no difference to self worth. You are who you are and you can't really change that.

Best Answer

Always be your authentic self and be true to yourself in order not to have to live a lie.<br />
You are who u are and who on God's green earth has the right to judge you? Nobody. Sure you don't go around judging and giving your opinion. Be confindent in who and what you are and don't allow opinions of others to determin your level of happiness.

Best Answer

It's not their business. If they can't accept that you are you, then they aren't worth your time.

Best Answer

Ask them if they've tried it, If they haven't then tell them their comments are not valid! Otherwise shrug your shoulders and smile, then ignore them!

Best Answer

Well that's they're problem, huh? You can wish the sky is green and the grass blue, you can wish in one hand and **** in the other. At the end of the day at least you can still paint the grass, lol. I dunno. **** the haters. Unless they're a straight female and they just think you're hot. Then it's okay, but still their problem and not yours.

Best Answer

Some people will never be happy with who we are,and its a problem with their perception rather than our disposition.

Best Answer

They are entitled to their opinion

Best Answer

i prefer you to be happy. <br />
but to answer the question some could say that it's hard to breed with same sex relationships. and our only point on earth is to repopulate it. <br />
but my best friend is gay and i'm debating on having children so i could care less either way! <br />
do what you want it's your life

Best Answer

exactly,thats what i have "heard" they want me to have children.but im happy alone...

Best Answer

i don't get it my friend who was my maid of honor he is gay and has been his whole life. People say this to him all the time. or at least use to. he learned to ingore them. People have a thing and Ideal way of life and when others dont follow that plan their panties get bent out of shape.
Remember most people are selfish can could care less about your happiness.. but what bothers me most. is your lifestyle can make other people unhappy.Why or how can someone elses life make another person unhappy?

Best Answer

That is a choice only you can make and don't listen to any other advice

Best Answer

don't listen to control freaks. They focus on others so they don't have to look at themselves.

Best Answer

If you try to please everyone, you're gunna have a bad time.

Best Answer

very true.

Best Answer

I don't think you can give a reasonable opinion on this..it's your choice..not mine or anyone else's.

Best Answer

Be yourself and surround yourself with people who approve of you.

Best Answer