Yet its fair for you to murder a potential life at your leisure?

Best Answer

Agree, it seems like it would put people in a position of lying. Sadly, if someone lied and named an attacker, it could end up in someone being falsely accused and jailed. I could see something like that going down in a bad way with teenagers.

Best Answer

well if they were raped there is the morning after pill

Best Answer

Holding a loaded pistol walking in too the hospital asking if anyone needed too be raped themselves

Best Answer

This what I don't understand about "pro-lifers". If they truly believe it's a life and they're pro-life, why would they say termination is okay under any circumstances ? <br />
I'm pro-choice, and while I may not have an abortion myself, if another woman wants to have one because she's not ready for a child, it's her body, so it's her business. I don't feel like I have the right to say otherwise unless I also am going to commit to taking care of her and the child. Talk is cheap---prenatal and childcare isn't.

Best Answer

they could video tape it

Best Answer