Yet its fair for you to murder a potential life at your leisure?

Best Answer

this will never work.. think how many men will be blamed for rape....

Best Answer

Agree, it seems like it would put people in a position of lying. Sadly, if someone lied and named an attacker, it could end up in someone being falsely accused and jailed. I could see something like that going down in a bad way with teenagers.

Best Answer

This is a very good point.

Best Answer

well if they were raped there is the morning after pill

Best Answer

Plus.....some emotional damage. Ditto abortion.

Best Answer

Holding a loaded pistol walking in too the hospital asking if anyone needed too be raped themselves

Best Answer

This what I don't understand about "pro-lifers". If they truly believe it's a life and they're pro-life, why would they say termination is okay under any circumstances ? <br />
I'm pro-choice, and while I may not have an abortion myself, if another woman wants to have one because she's not ready for a child, it's her body, so it's her business. I don't feel like I have the right to say otherwise unless I also am going to commit to taking care of her and the child. Talk is cheap---prenatal and childcare isn't.

Best Answer

they could video tape it

Best Answer