Would they need a police report? If so then, they are being forced to file a report in order to get the abortion...If they don't need one then everyone going in would say yeah I was raped...That does not scream fair to me..
ItsmeDee ItsmeDee 41-45, F 14 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Hobbies

Yet its fair for you to murder a potential life at your leisure?

Best Answer

this will never work.. think how many men will be blamed for rape....

Best Answer

Agree, it seems like it would put people in a position of lying. Sadly, if someone lied and named an attacker, it could end up in someone being falsely accused and jailed. I could see something like that going down in a bad way with teenagers.

Best Answer

This is a very good point.

Best Answer

well if they were raped there is the morning after pill

Best Answer

Plus.....some emotional damage. Ditto abortion.

Best Answer

Holding a loaded pistol walking in too the hospital asking if anyone needed too be raped themselves

Best Answer

This what I don't understand about "pro-lifers". If they truly believe it's a life and they're pro-life, why would they say termination is okay under any circumstances ? <br />
I'm pro-choice, and while I may not have an abortion myself, if another woman wants to have one because she's not ready for a child, it's her body, so it's her business. I don't feel like I have the right to say otherwise unless I also am going to commit to taking care of her and the child. Talk is cheap---prenatal and childcare isn't.

Best Answer

How about a police report?

Best Answer

So then they are being forced to make a police report?

Best Answer

I don't know but I don't see a woman filing a police report going in the police station with a big smile on her face after being raped. I'm against abortion, but would consider this as one exception where it's a grey zone. Seriously. Yes, you can fall in love with the little baby, yes, but you can also......hate it. And the rapist.

Best Answer

they could video tape it

Best Answer