Owl37 Owl37 18-21, M 9 Answers Jan 30 in Community

some statistical data? crap.

Best Answer

I would say they are the most vain so far

Best Answer

I'll determine that when they're smart enough to stop using statistics.

Best Answer

The only issue with that is you can statistically pretty much show anything ..... I wonder if the people of this generation know that :/

Best Answer

Yeah, the Dougy and twerking ranks right up there with the moon landing and the Polio vaccine.

Best Answer

false.

Best Answer

I'd have to see that data first. Source(s)?

Best Answer

It also depends on what you mean by "smart."

Best Answer

Some article my professor brought in class, and I guess it would be more adaptable than smart.

Best Answer

hmmm. "Adaptable." I'd have to disagree, then. In "Western" societies, anyway. Most people my age couldn't fix a broken chair... Bad example, but what I mean is it's less common for people to know how to work with their hands. And I just don't see a person adapting to any environment when they don't have the basic skills they need to survive. Things that used to seem almost instinctual, or were much more familiarized, are becoming less and less common and more valuable as trades. Flat tire? Call AAA, they'll install a new one for ya... This is the age of impulse and convenience.

Best Answer

hahaha, as it was in the days of Noah...

Best Answer