Erm, I don't have a problem with men or women who sleep with married people, they didn't promise not to do that. I do have a problem with the married person who breaks their marriage vow though.

Best Answer

I don't understand anyone who would be jealous of their own partner cheating, yet would sleep with someone else's partner. But that's only one example of things that illustrate the hypocrisy in human beings...

Best Answer

IKR???

Best Answer

As usual, your view is respected by this friend.

Best Answer

There are lots of women on here where one group they're in is something like "I adore my husband" and another group they're in is "I cheated on my husband".

Best Answer

It's really sad to me

Best Answer

....oh boy

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

They sound like hypocrites don't they. They should just come clean then.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Nothing if you're a cheating married man.

Best Answer

Perhaps Jane and I are a rare breed. We can both have good friends of the opposite gender, without cheating.
Or perhaps some EP members have vivid imaginations, I often wonder. lol.

Best Answer

There is line from a movie my wife likes to quote ""Every Marriage is an Arrangement between two people". People have sex drives that don't meet, sexual dysfunction etc. You can still love you husband or wife and play around if it done openly and honestly. Love, friendship, trust, money and non sexual issues are what keeps a marriage alive.

Best Answer

Why get married to begin with just be open and single

Best Answer

Everything fits with us outside the bedroom. It was the right thing to do for both us both then and now. I am sitting here on the computer and she is watching TV. Cannot imagine a place I would rather be...we married for love, trust and lifelong friendship.

Best Answer

I agree that anyone who would consider disturbing the sanctity of a marriage is mentally and emotionally skewed.

Best Answer

That includes the married person...ANYONE who would consider disturbing the sanctity of a marriage.

Best Answer

I don't understand it. If you aren't happy with your marriage then get out!

Best Answer

Me too, that's like destroying people's lives in a really painfull way.

Best Answer

theyre lying is whats wrong

Best Answer

To answer you question directly is people like the thrill and danger of it. Some women like to break up marriages, others just enjoy the game, the manipulation, money etc.. Men like the commitment free, pure sex part of it.

Best Answer

I am really into recreational sex and that is nothing to do with love and marriage.

Best Answer

Immoral... Destroying homes without any consideration to ALL the people who will get hurt in the process. How sad. They do it under the mane of love which the lack the most. Because if the have any kind of compassion or love in their heart, they will not hurt another human. OR be OR take any part of it.

Best Answer