kbarrios93 kbarrios93 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Some things are better left unsaid .. for example, unnecessary critiques where it's none of your business.<br />
But just because we think something, it doesn't mean it has to pour out of our mouths. That doesn't mean we're lying .. just picking our battles perhaps.

Best Answer

Thanks very much for BA. :)

Best Answer

Your welcome, thanks for the answer :]

Best Answer

The best relationships are the ones you don't have to hide within.

Best Answer

Its relative to your intent.if you are intentionally hurting someone w/out regard or concern for their betterment,its better left unsaid,however the truth exists,whether we choose to observe it or not,so if your intent is to better a situation thru,tuff love,or shining the undeniable light of truth upon it,then by all means,but deliver and choose carefully...and come from love...

Best Answer

I don't think all lying is bad. Sometimes the truth can do more harm than good. <br />
Charlotte

Best Answer

well for my self that is just another way of getting away with what ever he or she is doing

Best Answer

Not necessarily always

Best Answer

I know only the men will answer this but I would like the women to say

Best Answer

It's not really a lie, it's an omision....but that can be just as bad, or worse than a lie

Best Answer