I cannot offer in-person, physical friendship...but I can tell you that I send out caring thoughts and strength to people like you daily...I believe there are others out there doing this too!

Best Answer

Could be a cop lol

Best Answer

EP is severely restrictive on how older members (anyone over 18) can interact with younger members (those under 18) I found this out when I tried to do some editing for a young girl's story she was trying to get published. I couldn't message her or go on her profile so it was hard to communicate. There are a few people your age on here. I suggest you try to talk to some of them. If you prefer talking to older people, try a different website. Just be careful who you talk to and NEVER EVER give out personal information online, no matter how much you think you can trust a person. This includes your cell phone number, your real name and the name of the city you live in. I hope you're not offended or think I'm talking down to you by saying that. You'd be surprised how many people do give out that kind of personal information when they feel like they know somebody. Adults and younger people alike. It doesn't take that much information to find someone if you really want to so it's always best to be careful. Good luck looking for friends. I'm sure you'll find some. :)

Best Answer

I have a habit of adding people in distress, but right now I'm divorcing my spouse and feel wretched.<br />
Sorry I'm totally tapped ATM. <br />
You're worth caring about though...

Best Answer

Try friending some of the other young folks on here. Send out a few messages and see. I'm sure there are a lot who will be glad to put you in their circle.

Best Answer

It's not that people don't like you ,your very young. Many older people are hesitant to interact with underage members. :)

Best Answer

welcome to the internet, where every psychopath and pervert would be eager to be your friend...............

Best Answer

You appear very happy in your avitar, young lady

Best Answer