DrewHanz DrewHanz 36-40, M 15 Answers Sep 12, 2009

it could be a thousand things, from previous sexual abuse to not being into you or being sick. you are better off asking her why and asking her what you can do to have her want this.

Best Answer

A girl wants to know that she is loved. Try loving her and she will be open up to touch. Girls do not like being touched if they feel that they are being used only for someone else's sex gratification.

Best Answer

if your girlfriend was really into you, she would enjoy your touch. BTW, did you wash your hands after the last creepy question you asked?

Best Answer

not completely true me and my girlfriend love each other allot but she is asexual so she is not in to any sexual contact. :(

Best Answer

maybe she doesnt fell comfortable yet,.<br />
you need to wait<br />
it takes time<br />
femalees dont likke to hurry

Best Answer

I don't really like to be touched, but my wife likes to do a lot of touching. I grin and bear it even though I hate it.

Best Answer

Ditch this one before she drags you down into a place where you do not want to go...Save yourself,...before its too late.....Seriously,..she will be fine as she is,...but for your sake,..i am concerned...Good Luck:)

Best Answer

Use hypnosis, retrain her or pay 800$ to a profesional to do it for you.

Best Answer

maybe you need to wash your hands lol

Best Answer

Well dude, it's been 5 years, so either u 2 have Talked things out by now, Or, you've been smart enough to get a New one, who Loves being touched

Best Answer

Talk to her, there could be many different reasons. I am a survivor if child abuse and then of gang rape and it was hard for me to accept any kind touching from anyone I knew for a while. Give her a chance to explain and talk to you first. If it's something different then you can make an appropriate choice on how you want to move forwArd

Best Answer